Dear RSVP, demanding that I write something original here is a bit stifling, actually...
Below is a quick list of things about me.
Indoor things I enjoy:
- cooking or dining out
- drinking tea
Outdoor things I enjoy:
- counting turtles in the botanic gardens
- gardening in my veggie patch
- dog ogling
I enjoy socialising, travel and learning new skills. I try to laugh frequently and make a point of appreciating my lovely friends and family and my health.
At a glance
|Summary||Joyeux's details||Joyeux's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||30 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 10km of Melbourne 3000|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Degree|
What I'm looking for
Someone with opinions, optimism, good humour and table manners.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I wear my headphones when I'm out and about, usually something pleasant along the lines of Sarah Blasko, Florence and the Machine, Birdy, Kimbra, Angus and Julia Stone, Paolo Nutini.
- I love reading classics, old and new fiction, and have a thing for good Australian writing. I find it very difficult to walk past a second hand bookshop or market without stopping.
- Movies & TV
- I only watch tv online because I can't stand watching ads. I tend to watch shows from the BBC or US comedies like 30 Rock and Modern Family. I like going to the movies and will watch thrillers, comedies, foreign films, superheroes, whatever!
- I'm not sure if exercise counts as a sport, but I do this regularly - running, swimming, cycling (the leisurely ride along the bike path variety, as opposed to the frantic race down Beach Road). I go to the football to cheer on my team even though I barrack for Melbourne (proves I'm loyal).
- Other Interests
- Yoga, crosswords, conversation, theatre/opera/ballet, cooking and weekends away.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Joyeux is online now.
- Get to know Joyeux safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: