Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain
Good sense of humour, quietly confident, articulate, compassionate and creative..well that's how friends described me in the most recent poll. I've just settled back in Bondi again, after working in London as a sound mixer for film and TV for 14 years. My accent is a bit slippery, as my English friends think I now sound Australian, my Australian friends think I sound English, and my very own parents in New Zealand think I've become South African. I'm also a professional landlord and have created a portfolio of rental properties in the UK, and I'm currently doing a property development down under. I've travelled a lot, my most vivid memories are from times spent in on the high plateaus of Tibet, magical mountains of North India, and the beaches and jungles of Brazil.
At a glance
|Summary||JoyfulNinja's details||JoyfulNinja's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||18 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 100km of Bondi 2026|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
What I'm looking for
Compassionate, feminine, emotionally intelligent, good sense of humour.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Thievery Corporation, Nitin Sawhney, Jack Johnson, Royksopp, Arvo Part, Jamie Callum, Jeff Buckley, Beth Orton, Damien Rice, John Coltrane, Frankie, Dr Rockit, Ray Charles
- I recently read "Daring Greatly" by Brene (TED Talk) Brown, a government report on the housing industry,a market research report on the wellness industry, "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor Frankl, and a neuroscience paper on mindfulness meditation.
- Movies & TV
- "Argo" and "Killing them Softly" were good. Loved "The In-laws" (1979), Alan Arkin and Peter Falk are hilarious. As a film school graduate I love films and documentaries. I haven't owned a TV for 10 years, but I do enjoy watching Brit comedy online, such as Peep Show.
- Swimming, cycling, hiking
- Other Interests
- Travelling, being in nature, meditation, sailing, art, philosophy, yoga, positive psychology.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if JoyfulNinja is online now.
- Get to know JoyfulNinja safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Dec '13