Djon82 (was Juanos82)
Mining for a heart of gold...
I will try to distinguish my profile from all the others by highlighting what I don't do... things like exaggerating the frequency at which I attend the gym, and posing with other people's cars which I neither own or could afford. I don't go indoor rock climbing or snowboarding three times a day either, I don't even like snowboarding games on Playstations. Before you lose interest because of the above, the good news? My shirt is on in all my profile pictures. I am sorry if this makes me seem prudish or old fashioned, but I think taking your shirt off in front of people you haven't met yet when not swimming is just impolite/lame.
One thing I do have in common with every single person on this website is that I love my work (in hotel management). I love music and have an enormous collection of CDs and records which is all in alphabetical order by artist, then by year of release. Yes, I am an extremely eccentric individual, but I never get angry at my friends for coming round and putting my albums out of place to mess with my head. I read a lot and am always planning my next overseas trip, this is whenever possible somewhere a bit more interesting and distant than a weekend in Port Macquarie. I have even travelled a few places where there is no mobile phone reception or ATMs! I study a few languages (French, Czech, Italian, Russian), and am frequently glued to SBS as I like to know what is going on in the world.That said, my sense of humour is pretty ridiculous and un-PC (though not necessarily always funny), so I probably shouldn't be taken too seriously, even when I am insisting that I really truly am being serious.
As far as my week to week Sydney lifestyle goes, I feel most comfortable in the inner west. I like food, coffee, wine and watching my friends' bands play.
At a glance
|Summary||Djon82's details||Djon82's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||23 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 25km of Newtown 2042|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially, Regularly, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Often||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
I think now is as poignant a time as any to quote Dr Seuss; "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- The Cure, Tori Amos, The Smiths, Guns n Roses, You Am I, Weezer, Augie March, The Beatles, Crowded House, Miles Davis, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Happy Mondays, Stone Roses, Beth Orton, New Order, Led Zeppelin, Leonard Cohen, Wu Tang Clan, N.W.A... recent favourites are The Do and Lana Del Rey
- Milan Kundera, Chuck Palahniuk, Kurt Vonnegut, Albert Camus, Dostoevsky, Charles Bukowski, JD Salinger, J.M. Coetzee, Nick Hornby, Irvine Welsh, Raymond Carver...
- Movies & TV
- The Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Seinfeld, Shameless, Oz, Freaks and Geeks, Six Feet Under, Black Books, The Office, 30 Rock, Peep Show, Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, Blackadder, The Young Ones. My favourite movie is Casablanca, and i watch alot of foreign films.
- Some interest in rugby, NRL and soccer, but I dont get too excited about it... South Sydney supporter. I go to the gym a handful of times a week, but don't really do sport as a social exercise.
- Other Interests
- Day to day, I love my food, wine and coffee... good conversation combined with these things makes me a happy boy. On a grander scale, my love of history, language, culture and travel has lead me to enrol part time in an International Studies degree starting next semester.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Djon82 is online now.
- Get to know Djon82 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Mar '14