Willing to lie about how we met.
Canadian Here. Feel free to make fun of my accent. It's my second time living in Sydney: back for a year now and making it a life this time around. There is something enchanting about a city bordered by beaches and an easy travel gateway to parts un-traveled.
I generally like outdoorsy stuff, food, patios, cooking, wine, beer, and having a major board-game throwdown. I try to lead an active lifestyle via the Gym and random running. Worshiping the sun is a general plus for living in Australia. Sunday lunches are what I live for: Courtyard patio in the sun or Yum-Cha on the rainy days. Constantly reading interesting stuff, and browsing whatever bookstore I pass: the trouble with living a nomadic life is you tend to leave your books behind. I love coffee so much when I go to bed I can't wait to wake up so I can drink coffee. Don't do clubs unless I'm in Vegas, I've never been to Ivy, and I'm a horrible dancer unless its in the Kitchen.
Wine is my passion which is also my career & study so you could say that plays a big deal..though everything in moderation..including moderation..
At a glance
|Summary||JustJMK's details||JustJMK's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||23 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 10km of Sydney 2000|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at most 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Ideally looking for someone easygoing and will laugh at my poor attempts at humor, doesn't stress at the small stuff, and most importantly enjoys life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Arcade Fire, Temper Trap, Of Monsters & Men, Flume, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, NWA, Red Hot Chili Peppers, san cisco, City & Color, & Deadmau5. Wide open for anything.
- I'm taking a course at the moment so it makes up most of my reading these days. A book about Sherry? Yes please. Otherwise the Anthony Bourdain Books, A Song of Ice & Fire series, and various rock star biographies.
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy. Most other TV is filth and maybe will watch it once a month.
- Watch: American Football, Ice Hockey, Soccer...and now NRL and AFL. Love Cricket but more of a T-20 then 5 days of test.: ) Yes, I am Canadian. Participate in running & general fitness, skiing, and on the market for a new bike.
- Other Interests
- Wine and food make up a big part of my lifestyle: in conversation, cooking, and eating. I also believe Sydney has the best coffee in the world.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if JustJMK is online now.
- Get to know JustJMK safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: