JustJess29 (was JustJess28)
It's the little things that matter
I'm a very independent and easy going individual that enjoys time both in and outdoors. One of my favourite local places is Noosa, I love visiting the Eumundi markets and Flame Hill winery.
I tend to be quite social and like to make people happy and laugh a lot, so really enjoy time with family and my small group of close friends. My friends often refer to me as an all rounder who always surprises them in one way or another, always in a good way though :) You can't get much better than good company, food and wine. I place emphasis on the simple things in life, acts of kindness and respect for others.
Although easy going, I am very black and white so what you see is what you get, definitely not the complicated/confusing type, very little phases me. Throw in cheekiness, fun, caring, honest, career focused, confident and that about sums me up :-)
At a glance
|Summary||JustJess29's details||JustJess29's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||28 - 41 yrs old|
Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
(inner east of the CBD)
|Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Other special diet, Vegetarian, No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Some college, High School, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
What I'm looking for
Someone just as easy going who challenges me and that I can have a great conversation with no matter the time or place. I do feel that it is important to let you know that I have been divorced for two years now however, I consider my relationship status as single.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like all types of music (not really a country/western fan though) and often have something playing in the back ground.
- When I have time I enjoy a good book. My favourite authors are Bryce Courtenay and Harlan Coben.
- Movies & TV
- I like a large range of movies from action to romantic comedy. I will watch pretty much anything on TV, I'm not fussy.
- Not really into anything specific but, will watch it/learn the rules. I used to play volleyball and did dance, really enjoyed both.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy taking my dog walking (love animals) and weekend drives. I would like to try jet skiing, as my sister has told me that 'it's awesome!'
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if JustJess29 is online now.
- Get to know JustJess29 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: