Good food, good glass of wine and great company. These are a few of my favourite things.
Been lucky enough to travel to quite a bit of Australia through work over years as well as some time in Europe, Beijing, South Africa and NZ. Would like to do more travel, open to just about anything, but France and Italy again to soak up some more of the food and wine culture would be great.
Summer breaks; Byron, Noosa and North Avoca Beach and try to squeeze some time at friends holiday house on South Coast (please!!)
Wide music tastes. Lots of singer/songwriter stuff, with a mix of some lighter rock and pop.
Talking and relaxing over a glass or two of wine often brings out the true character of someone. I enjoy learning about people and what makes them, them.
At a glance
|Summary||JustWhatUSee's details||JustWhatUSee's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Cremorne Point 2090|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Wide ranging. Singer/songwriters, some soul. Currently listening to new stuff by Lake Street Dive, Florence + the machine, Black Keys, Colin Hay, Paolo Nutini, Sarah Blasko, John Butler Trio. Paul Kelly always close by as are the Beatles. Always something old and new on the iPod.
- Bookshelf full of biographies. Wide and varied personalities from business leaders through entertainment and some sporting. Interested in the back story and how someone got to where they are rather than what they have done in the limelight. Cookbooks and wine books (study purposes) :)
- Movies & TV
- Movies seem to come into the "wish I had" or "want to see" category. Other things get in the way. TV doesn't have too many favourites. Squeeze time in for Dragon's Den (business), Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, anything with Stephen Fry
- These days sport is restricted to a walk/jog 10km 3 days a week, some cardio in the gym, swimming. Across most sports with mild interest - 3 or 4 Swans games a year, rugby - enjoy the occassional Saturday afternoon at club games and tests
- Other Interests
- Good food, good wine covers a lot. Would like to go back to France for a longer period and soak up some of the culture. Architecture and design.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if JustWhatUSee is online now.
- Get to know JustWhatUSee safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: