Gentleman looking for a lady
Is Old Fashioned such a bad thing?
I am an old fashioned male, and from what I have heard I am a dying breed.
I'm financially independent willing to relocate for the right person.
I open car doors, stand when a lady stands at a table, walk on the side closest to the traffic and always say please and thankyou. Politeness given is politeness returned.
I have travelled part of the world and found it to be wonderful.
An enthusiastic and humorous person with a gift to see the lighter side of most situations, my sense of humour has been described as light hearted and quick.
My head is firmly on my shoulders and screwed on just right, have been described as dependable, reliable and definitely a person that follows through.
Am generous with my time, I give without thought of receiving but knowing that if you are the right one for me it will return.
I work with a young and dynamic bunch of people, so I am driven and enthusiastic about what I do. I do however treat my time as my time and don't let the office come into my personal space as much as I did before.
I am not afraid of his emotions, romantic, a good work ethic but not a workaholic and know how important it is to have a balanced life.
The real attractiveness about a man or woman is their humanity, personality and zeal for living.
So you will find me adventurous, exciting, excellent sense of humour with a quick wit (not half wit) emotionally and mentally stable, honest, good manners & spontaneous.
Very sensual. Verbally articulate. I see my own shortcomings. Optimistic outlook on life. Loves life and connecting to it. Is faithful and protective. A real man!
If you have responded to my kiss and want to chat. Please come online so I can start instant chat session. No photo No reply
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Justafaithfulguy's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||49 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||6'2/188 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
What I'm looking for
Would have her head firmly on her shoulders and tightly affixed at least most of the time. LOL Honest Trustworthy Dependable Thoughtful Conversationalist Humour a must Independent Yet easy going :-) Is that to much to ask then lets see how things go. Must also have the travel bug like me.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Anything in the top 40. I have a wide and varied taste in music, My MP3s are my constant companion. Music is often on around me and always on in the house. Lets just say there is always a different tune just around the corner.
- Reading the weekend papers when I get time.
- Movies & TV
- House and Life. Want to see them, badly want to see them but never seem to make the time. But they eventually come out on DVD.HATE HORROR MOVIES...
- Don't like to watch it on TV but like to watch live sport Rugby League, AFL and Rugby Union during the colder months. Being on, in or near the water. Motorcycle road trips in the city or country. I'm a bike rider not a bikie. :-)
- Other Interests
- Travelling is at the top of the list. Good food and wine. Cooking up a storm in the kitchen, or slapping around on the BBQ.There are a few things on my to do list, travel being one of them. Having long weekends away,being on,in or near the water,entertaining at home and being entertained & dining.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Justafaithfulguy is online now.
- Get to know Justafaithfulguy safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 May '13