Originally from Melbourne, I've been living and working in Hong Kong for the last 6 years in Hong Kong and have recently moved to Sydney.
Back in Australia after six years in Asia, I'm loving the fresh air, sunshine and life in Sydney! I love being outside and making the most of the summer weather, whether it's running, hiking, swimming or reading the weekend papers over a good coffee. Being active and healthy are a big part of my life but I'm equally happy curled up on the couch with a glass of red and watching a good movie or reading a good book.
While Australia is definitely home for me, I love travelling - the excitement of arriving in a new city or country and exploring all that it has to offer is great fun but having someone like-minded to explore with is even better.
The glass is most definitely half full for me; I'm generally pretty easy going, friendly and caring. Family and friends are very important to me but I'm not a fan of high-maintenance, demanding relationships - I much prefer a straight-forward and mature approach: life is precious and it's important to make the most of every moment!
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
KJM2061's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||40 years old||38 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management||Senior Management, Executive, Management, Business Owner, Professional, Technical|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I'm mostly a Triple J listener but am not adverse to 80's and 90's music when appropriate! Current favourites include Snow Patrol, Architecture in Helsinki, Miike Snow, Ed Sheeran, Of Monsters and Men.
- I really enjoy reading fiction and developed a bit of a 'thing' for Scandinavian crime after the Steig Larson trilogy but also love Australian fiction and classics like To Kill A Mocking Bird and Pride and Prejudice.
- Movies & TV
- Fairly wide ranging tastes in both TV and movies - The West Wing, Gavin & Stacey, Downton Abbey, Entourage, Underbelly (1st series), The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Love Actually and The Social Network.
- Running (have run several half marathons (Melbourne, Sydney, Phuket, Macau)), gym, hockey, hiking (Oxfam Trailwalker in HK), tennis, skiing and have been known to swing a golf club. Being a Melbourne girl, I'm also very happy watching AFL and developing an understanding of rugby (union).
- Other Interests
- Enjoy spending time with family (especially my little niece) and friends, good food, wine and travelling - there's so many amazing places to see!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if KJM2061 is online now.
- Get to know KJM2061 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Jun '13