Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realise why it never worked out with anyone else.. I hope you are that someone..
Hello there.. I'm K.
I've been living in Melbourne for about 14 years now. Came here initially to study, and like many, you tend to grow into loving Melb and the ppl around here, despite our unpredictable weather.
One of the main reason I've decided to join RSVP is bcoz my work takes up most of my time, and I think it is hard to meet people closer to my age - or at least a mature person that's not a party animal..
So thought I might take the leap of faith and let the destiny find its way for me to meet my ideal partner.
I'm a simple guy, living a simple life. Love gadgets, anything electrical intrigues me.. Hardworking, love my family, enjoy travelling, good food and having good friends around me.. I enjoy going out and staying home.
I love going to the movies, but haven't been going lately since I don't have a companion to go with, and most of my mates are either married or attached.
People say I have a spontaneous character, very easy going and have a good sense of humour. To me, I'm just not a boring person and love to laugh haha..
As random as I can be, I am very loyal person. Be it to family, friends, relationship or even food.. I enjoy any good food from hawker stall to fine dining. Home cook meal would be my first preference tho I cant really cook lol..
On my free time I usually catch up with friends, do some archery / golf / fishing. I have a home cinema (watch movie on projector) so sometimes I tend to stay indoor and have a movie marathon.
I do prefer to meet face to face than spending hours / days online.. Its too hard to feel if there is a connection.
Friends say my parents are lucky to have a son like me, I hope in time to come, your friends will say you are lucky to find me, and we are lucky to find each other
So feel free to contact me:)
At a glance
|Summary||KLMK's details||KLMK's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||25 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC||Within 100km of his|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
ideally someone trustworthy, understanding, honest, loyal, committed to the relationship, mature minded, loves a cook up with me :) have love and respect for her parents and family, loves movies and window shopping and health conscious and loves kid..
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- i enjoy almost all genres, from jazz to pop to rock to some heavy metal.. but some of the grps i particularly like are goo goo dolls, matchbox 20. Also enjoy trance music - Armin's ASOT are always a pleasure to listen, especially during gym..
- I dont read, but i listen to audio book.. Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki Think and Grow Rich - Napollean Hill 5 Levels of Leadership - John C. Maxwell Currently listening to: The Big Leap - Gay Hendricks (Highly recommended)
- Movies & TV
- TV: SImpsons and Futurama Family Guy The Grimm Big Bang Theory Merlin Movie: City of Angels Face Off All Dark Knight episodes All Jacky Chan's movies All Stephen Chau's movies Hang Over IP Man 1 and 2 Life is Beautiful Taxi Driver Braveheart And many many more..
- Archery, Table tennis, Golf
- Other Interests
- Photography, Fishing, music, games..
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if KLMK is online now.
- Get to know KLMK safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 Aug '14