Looking for someone who is also genuinely looking for someone.......
*Reading below will give you a snapshot of who I am and who I am looking for. Id like to hear from you if you think there is some synergy*
I was born in the USA (Kansas) and moved to Australia many years ago.
I have one incredibly cool son who is a drummer - so our house is always filled with music. We share a pretty big sense of humour - so we laugh a lot!
My other "child" is my dog Apollo. He is a beagle x pug and is just perfect. A bit of a mummy's boy.
Im a huge cook! My specialty is American style BBQ - but I love to mix it up in the kitchen! Italian, Mexican, Thai - whatever. I do enjoy cooking breakfasts.....not sure why....I think it's the caretaker in me.
I love to entertain (especially on the holidays). I'm known for my annual Halloween bash - but my favorite is doing the traditional Christmas Eve dinner for my family and close friends.
I dont fit into any stereotypical "type" of female. I'm just me. Im very feminine but i do like all different types of things and fit into all different types of situations. I can dress to impress or hang in a pair of jeans. Drink champagne or enjoy a cold beer. Have a night at the theatre or head to the pub. Dance all night or lounge in front of a fire. I guess I'd just like to find someone to do all that with.
I miss having a "partner in crime". Someone who can laugh with me - laze is bed on a rainy day - hang out with - share in eachother success - talk to - and just be there..... Someone who will love me - so I can love him right back.
NOTE: I really am here on RSVP with genuine intentions. If yours are not the same - please look elsewhere. Im not who you are looking for.
Clear photos are a must for no other reason except that i have experienced misleading profiles and pictures - i hope you understand.
At a glance
|Summary||KansasCityGirl's details||KansasCityGirl's ideal partner|
|Age||43 years old||38 - 49 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Someone who at a stable point in their life & not still deciding what they want to be when they grow-up. A person who ready to share thier life, who likes to get out and do things and go places with their partner. Must accept my son and all that comes with me being a mom. Affectionate a must!
- Male, for a relationship
- My home is filled with music. I love all kinds! 70's/80's to top 40 to rock to country (I am from Kansas City). My son is a drummer whose main influence is 70's/80's rock - so you hear that a lot. From musicals to the classics - I enjoy and appreciate it all!!
- I enjoy reading when I can. Books need to have a crime/thriller/mystery theme or I just can't fully get into them. I do read "home" magazines.....I'm a frustrated architect at heart....so anything about old homes, interior decor/design, furnishings, is of interest to me.
- Movies & TV
- My favorites are action/thriller movies. There is nothing better at the cinema!! Don't mind a bit of sci-fi.....as long as it has some action to it. Love DVD nights. I like my TV the same as movies & books.....action/thriller/crime. Love "This Old House". Guilty of watching a few reality shows.
- I'm NOT an anti-sports girl at all. I like doing/trying/watching pretty much everything. AFL/NRL/basketball/baseball/horse riding/ motor racing/waterskiing/fishing/skiing/UFC/dirtbikes......whatever....I'm in! I used to waterski every weekend - so I do love anything on the water.
- Other Interests
- I love the country. Just love it. It reminds me of Kansas. So i enjoy taking drives to the country or snow. Visiting antique stores. I love the change of season......the chill in the air with the smell of autumn leaves and fireplaces burning. Ever been to the Hunter Valley during that time of year?
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if KansasCityGirl is online now.
- Get to know KansasCityGirl safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Dec '13