Dont know what to say...This is worse than writing a damn job application so I guess honesty is good start.
Born in Melbourne and lived here all my life. I have travelled a fair bit in Asia and Europe but haven't gone overseas for ages. I have a pretty good job which keeps me busy during the week.
I spend a lot of time riding my bike so it would be good to find someone who was into riding as well but certainly not essential. I love cross country mountain biking but have developed a bit of a taste for the road lately as well. I try to ride every week end while the sun shines (and even if it doesn't really).
Also played in loads of bands over the years, some of them good, some rubbish. I have decided to give live gigs a break this year because I can't handle the sleep deprivation when I need to be at work the next day (getting soft).
I Play guitar and bass and love music of all types. Mainly love rock but I also really dig jazz and Middle Eastern music. I love live music. Most recently I've been to see Neil Young, ESG, Shellac, Killing Joke and Blondie.
I AM NOT interested in:
Real estate: renovations, mortgages, investment property - boring.
AFL Football: Eddy McGuire and most of the players belong in Prison.
Food: Clearly I eat food, and usually enjoy eating it but not into critiquing lamb cutlets.
Wine: similar to food. I love a glass of red or 4, but dont think it requires hours of deconstruction and analysis.
At a glance
|Summary||KarlMerx's details||KarlMerx's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 75km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a steady relationship with someone who shares an appreciation of music and outdoor activity. I would ideally like to meet someone from a different cultural back ground but retain an open mind on the topic. Physical attraction is important too so someone who looks after themselves.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Rock, many kinds: Indie, heavy, bogan, art , pub, country, 50's / 60's Jazz, 70's punk (Damned, Clash, Pistols, Siouxie, Killing Joke, Wire etc), 80's metal - (the more spandex, the better), 90's grunge. I also like a few bands who didn't do their best work in the last century.
- Currently reading Peter Hooks bio. Also like Marxist theory: Foucault, Chomsky, the more esoteric the better.
- Movies & TV
- SBS, Sci Fi, Music Docos, Horror, Zombies, (the shitter the better).
- I hate most competative sport except cycling (oh ok and naked mud wrestling is ok too).
- Other Interests
- Mountainbiking and riding 100s of k's on my cross bike on dirt roads. I also like rummaging through crates of second hand vinyl in record shops, eating felafel and Lebanese pizza.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if KarlMerx is online now.
- Get to know KarlMerx safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 28 Nov '13