We found love in a hopeless place?
Hi, I just returned from living in Europe, and now Im settling down to a comfortable life in Melbourne again. Ive been told I'm a pretty easy going and relaxed. Maybe thats what happens after 30!
People usually find me a bit reserved at first, but after a drink or two youll find me cracking jokes and generally being silly. Ive been told I'm one out of three when it comes to jokes. 2 bad, 1 good! So youve been warned :)
My favourite things are sitting back with a vodka, or having a good meal at a restaurant. I'm not a party animal (anymore!).
But I do love travel more than anything, the travel bug has hit me pretty hard. Now I really want to see more of Australia, like Arnhem land, Uluru etc. I hate flying though so its always tough to drag me onto a plane!
I also love amateur photography, especially long exposure landscapes. I dont have much equipment (one good camera!) but I really make a go of it.
Music Im a bit of dag: r'n'b, rap, house, electronic. Pop is always good, I dont know why everyone pretends to hate it. Although theres no Bieber on my ipod, I have to draw the line somewhere.
Anyway thats about it from me, if you want to see my photos of Europe just send me a message.
At a glance
|Summary||Karloss's details||Karloss's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 75km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Im looking for someone who is honest and easy going. Sounds cliche I know. Of course the physical attraction has to be there, but theres more to life than a pretty face. My only hard rule is no drugs of any kind. Smoking/drinking is ok.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Rihanna, Basement Jaxx, Bowie, Ministry of Sound, Dire Straits, Tracy Chapman, Xzhibit, Paul Simon. Yep a horrible pastiche of sound!
- Harry Potter for the 68th time, Hunger Games, Lonely Planet
- Movies & TV
- James Bond, Blues Brother, The new Batmans
- Well I'll start barracking for Essendon again when they start winning
- Other Interests
- Photography, Swatches (how nerdy!), Reddit, being an Apple fanboy
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Karloss is online now.
- Get to know Karloss safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 May '13