Must love bacon...
I love organising social events (eating out, finding new bars, live music, camping etc), but also appreciate a home cooked meal and a glass of wine with friends.
I take pride in my appearance but prefer a sleep in rather than spending extra time on hair and makeup.
My country upbringing means I love camping, exploring new places (in Oz and overseas), and don't' mind getting my hand dirty.
I value my friendships and am good at staying in touch. I am still really close to some girlfriends from boarding school as well as friends I met on a boat cruise in Croatia a few years ago.
I know who I am and I'm hoping to find someone who can say the same. This only skims the surface; get in touch if you want to know more.
At a glance
|Summary||Kel59's details||Kel59's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any, Yes, have pets, No|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Florence and the Machine, Boy and Bear, Of Monsters and Men, Waifs, Silverchair, Missy Higgins, Two Door Cinema Club, Mumford and Sons, Vance Joy, MS MR, Rudimental, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Haim, Chvrches, The National, Triple J (Spotify is my best friend)
- Favourite books are 'The Help', all of Roald Dahl's books, and 'Perfume'.
- Movies & TV
- Offspring (but why did Patrick have to die?!?!), Time of Our Lives, Breaking Bad, Love My Way, Favourite movies - Shawshank Redemption, Zoolander, Blow, Usual Suspects, Argo, and How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days (just so you really know what you're in for). Hated Eat, Pray, Love
- Joined a running club last year - best thing ever! Ran my first half marathon last year and plan to do another this year. Get to the gym and do a bit of yoga when I can.
- Other Interests
- Food, wine, pottering in the herb garden, adventure holidays, beer tasting, dogs, live music, open mic comedy nights
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Kel59 is online now.
- Get to know Kel59 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 Apr '14