Easy going English girl looking for someone to have a laugh with
I think I'm a very laid back, easy to get on with, down to earth English girl. I'm a very honest and open person, and enjoy meeting new people
My friends and family mean the world to me - I'd do anything for them.
I enjoy being out and about (anything from dinner / drinks with friends, cinema, theatre, museums, to my latest effort at a trapeze class). Always up for a challenge, and will try (almost) anything once.
I'm a total foodie - although not to great in the kitchen - but I am quite proud of my roast dinner, unfortunately the weather here doesn't lend itself to hot roast dinners regularly. I love trying out new restaurants / bars, and recently treated myself to the degustation at Quay, and have also fallen in love with Zumbo's desserts.
I love visiting other countries and understanding different cultures. One of my friends has the goal to visit 30 countries by the time she's 30, and that resonated with me - not sure I'll get to 30 - but I'll give it a bloody good go. I try to get in a good holiday every few months - and have managed to see most of Australia in my time here so far, so now heading into Asia more to tick off some countries, and still need to get in a trip to NZ at some point
Looking for someone who is relaxed, easy going, game for a laugh, but will challenge me and teach me new things and experiences
At a glance
|Summary||Kerry16's details||Kerry16's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Looking for someone who enjoys a laugh, a few drinks, and some good company. Not looking for anything to serious - just see where things go.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Listen to almost anything. Favourite bands - Snow Patrol, Kaiserchiefs, Coldplay. Best gigs - Muse, Bon Jovi, Coldplay, michael buble (dont judge me - he's funny as well as being a great singer)
- Read quite a lot... Favourite authors - Dan Brown, James Patterson, Sophie Kinsella, Lindsey Kelk, Katie Fforde.
- Movies & TV
- Love going to the cinema - will watch anything. Favourite movies - Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator, Zoolander, Dirty Dancing, Batman (the Christian Bale trilogy), Bond (Daniel Craig) - Skyfall was awesome, Die hards. I dont watch much TV - but have been enjoying Homeland recently
- Tennis & F1
- Other Interests
- The usual - travelling, good food, good wine, theatre, cinema, dancing, etc
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Kerry16 is online now.
- Get to know Kerry16 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13