Still looking for someone different...
I'm an open minded, humorous person who appreciates wit and likes a stimulating conversation or just sitting down and vegging out at a cafe; or in front of the box, or in the library with a book, magazine or newspaper. I think u get the idea.
I like to get up every morning and do exercise. I've been doing yoga for abuot 20 years. I also do weights and cardio.
But I want to meet someone who things differently. Think Juno.
However, I'm no metrosexual who'll fight you over the bathroom mirror. Maybe over the TV console though!
I'm also pretty handy around the place. I can fix most things; a jack of all trades. Not too bad at keeping the computer going as well. I've fought more viruses in the virtual world than in the real world. And I never get into debt due to good budgeting.
I'm currently writing a novel which I hope to get published. Thought I'd throw that in.
I've traveled extensively, spending most of my twenties after uni in some country or another. Now I live on a beautiful majestic gum covered 50 acre property on which I farm organically along permaculture principles, while my parents live across the paddock, not too far away that I can't drop in and keep an eye on them as they age. A duty I find to be an honour. After all they did look after me once.
I have been a SAHD since my daughters were born and home schooled them for the last ten years. So I now how to do the housework and cook as well!
I never found love until I had my two daughters. So now I know what it is to truly love, I would like to share that love with someone else.
I want to wake up in the morning, roll over and look at the person on the pillow next to me and think: 'Now I'm whole.'
At a glance
|Summary||Kingfluff's details||Kingfluff's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||25 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Fleurieu Peninsula, SA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Okay, Iet's be honest. I am here to find a mate and that's it. But don't think that doesn't mean I'm not into dating and making friends first. Baby steps. So my ideal partner first has to accept me for who I am and for that to happen, dialogue or a meet has to happen. What else can I say?
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Sigur ros, Lana Del Ray, Children Collide, Matt Corby, Pearl Jam, Joy Division, Cocteau Twins, Silversun Pickups, The Cure, Nick Cave, Foals, The Jezabels, Art Vs Science and other stuff that might get played on Triple J.
- DBC Pierre, Camus, Picoult, Hemmingway, Steinbeck, Tolkien, Carl Hiaasen, Iain Banks, Anne Rice, Tom Robbins, Richard Bach, John Irving, Yann Martel, Dickens, Burroughs.
- Movies & TV
- Q&A,Modern Family. Game Of Thrones, Graham Norton, Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, Inception, Shutter Island,Blood Diamond,The Fifth Element, The Uninvited,The Ring, The Grudge, District 9, Midnight In Paris, 50 First Dates, Click, Wings Of Desire, Spirited Away.
- Like watching world events like soccer, rugby union, tennis and Olympics. Not into the footy though as I was raised in England and don't get it. Can play most sports, especially badminton, table tennis, tennis, snooker, horse riding, squash if u like to.
- Other Interests
- I practice meditation and do yoga, cardio and weights more or less every day and like to play Board Games and surf the net. I would like to travel overseas again one day when my kids are older.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Kingfluff is online now.
- Get to know Kingfluff safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 May '13