NeutralbayChris (was KirribilliChristian)
Never judge a book by its cover, never judge someone by there age or by how they look. The most unlikely person could surprise you.Personality is more important
Hello my name's Christian but you can call me Chris. I've been in mining/marketing for years but am currently in Forex and Sales. I love working as I find it fun and challenging. I believe family and friends are the most important things in life. I am the best person at giving advice. I can be funny and silly when I want to be but I also do have a lot of maturity, depth and life experience behind me. I have travelled through Europe (11 countries in Europe), America, Canada, New Zealand (I did bungee jumping and sky diving when I was in New Zealand) and have seen a lot of Australia outside of Sydney. So I guess you could say I've made the most of life and done as much as I can so far. I think life is all about making the most out of life and achieving as much as you can and doing what makes you happy. I'm a very positive person and i'm a lot of fun to be around. I recently bought a mortgage and a car so life is going great for me. I'm Fijian, English, Irish, German and Australian. I was born in Australia and I grew up in Sydney. Yes i would like a relationship but I'm happy with friendship as well. Its always good to focus on getting to know people before anything else. Sport and music mean a lot to me and are a big part of my life. I am into fitness as well. I like to joke and use sarcasm sometimes. I mean you don't want to be serious all the time.
At a glance
|Summary||NeutralbayChris's details||NeutralbayChris's ideal partner|
|Age||25 years old||18 - 28 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||at least 5'0/152 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
My ideal woman is a woman that's not shallow and that is intellectual but also that can be funny when she wants to be. But I'm here to meet new people and make new friends and if something develops then great but if not then it's all good. Someone that actually reads my profile haha
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Jay Z, Basshunter, Pitbull, ludacris, Evanescence System of a down, Marilyn manson, Linkin Park, The Fray, Eminem, 50 cent, Rap, Hip Hop, Cold Play, Rock, heavy metal, David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Vanessa Carlton. Music is a huge part of my life.
- Geology books, Marketing books. Educational books. Art of War.
- Movies & TV
- Dexter, Supernatural, Underbelly, Lord of the rings, Step up, Taken, the fast and the furious, X factor, Home and Away, Wolverine, The Chronicles of Riddick, Person of interest, The Green Arrow, Smallville, The vampire diaries.
- I love sport: Tennis, Soccer, Rugby League, Rugby union are all cool sports. I go for the Cronulla Sharks in National Rugby League (long story why). I go to a lot of the Cronulla Sharks home games. I love sport and exercise. I love basketball.
- Other Interests
- Catching up with friends, Reading, learning new things, work, traveling, meeting new people, writing. Going to the pub with friends sometimes to just relax and chill out. When I'm bored on a Sunday and have time I will play playstation 3 and I can cook toast haha. I like going out for dinners.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if NeutralbayChris is online now.
- Get to know NeutralbayChris safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: