Outdoorsy, social and secure - both emotionally and financially, fun and fit lady looking for that special someone to share it all with...
Originally from NZ (now now...) and have been living here for over 20 years now and definately call Australia home, ok I still go for the All Blacks but hey... why wouldn't you?? I love being outdoors and train most mornings on the beach - it is simply the best start to my day before I head off to work. I love my profession and enjoy heading there Monday to Friday and reaping the rewards at the end of the week. I am a very social sort of person, my job sees me being in front of a variety of people which is one of the main reasons why I like what I do so much. On weekends I like to catch up with friends over coffees, BBQsm, few bevvies - whatever the mood sees us doing really. Very easy going and love entertaining - some have referred to me as the 'cocktail queen' :)
Camping... aaahhh camping. One of my biggest passions in life is camping. I love the peacefulness, the friendliness, the nature that comes with it... I live very close to the beach which is another joy in life - whether it be running the coastal tracks, sand or lying on it on summer days - I love the way it all makes me feel.
Family and friends are important to me and have great relationships with both. Very happy go lucky, down to earth and not much phases me, apart from when the All Blacks lose. haha.
At a glance
|Summary||Kiwifruit's details||Kiwifruit's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||38 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 50km of Coogee 2034|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Regularly, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children who don't live at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Undecided||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
I don't believe it would be unfair to say that looks are relatively important, however I am a firm believer that what lies on the inside is more attractive than what lies on the surface. Someone who likes to be social and can hold a decent conversation on "stuff"
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- WOW, my collection is somewhat all over the place but suffice to say I love the 80's (they bring back some pretty awesome memories). I really do enjoy listening to everything as long as it is the right tone at the time of doing what I'm doing :)
- NO... definately not Shades of Grey. I have just finished reading Scar Tissue - it's the first book that I have read for a while now and had the chance to whilst on holidays. Loved that book and makes me enjoy RHCP even more (add them to my music list above)
- Movies & TV
- Although I have over 100 channels of Foxtel, I still can't seem to find anything decent that holds my attention. Maybe I am over watching the box for hours on end and prefer to be chatting away about our work day and social issues with the man of my dreams?
- I am keen on all sports, I was lucky enough to grow up playing a few different types and still actively participate in tennis and netball. It would be remiss of me not to mention Union here! Love my All Blacks....
- Other Interests
- One of my passions in life is camping, I was born into this and very rarely would I not go at least once a year. And when I say camping I mean no (hot) showers, no electricity and must be by a beach!! I have plenty of other interests but I only have 21 characters to go so you will have to ask :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Kiwifruit is online now.
- Get to know Kiwifruit safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Oct '13