Friendly Guy looking for Love
I am friendly, kind and fun to be around. I enjoy travel, and have had two recent trips to Spain which I loved. My hobbies are catching up with friends, eating out, and music. I live in Point Cook. I work in Williamstown as a senior Project Manager. My current project is building a Training facility in Sydney which I am loving.
I was born in NZ, and my family has a Farm in Central Otago, close to Queenstown. I love my family and are very close to them all. I tend to have very long relationships (14 years) and are not the one night stand sort of person.
At a glance
|Summary||Kiwiman14's details||Kiwiman14's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - West, VIC||within 50km of Point Cook 3030|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Defence / Emergency Services|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone who is fun to be around. Ideally a professional.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Kimbra, The Smiths, The Cure, Massive Attack, New Order,
- Biographies, and History
- Movies & TV
- Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, Skyline, The Hobbit, Tomorrow when the War began, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, The Survivors
- My Daughters are really into Dancing - I am the Driver and Chaperone, I play Golf with friends
- Other Interests
- Eating out, Gardening
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Kiwiman14 is online now.
- Get to know Kiwiman14 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13