It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
An ounce of perception - a pound of obscure. Yet nothing more than a man who cares enough to try. I'm the illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Now neither parent admits to having me...
I am a huge blend of characteristics that often contradict each other but somehow work. I am an introverted extrovert that is pragmatic but spontaneous. Passive but competitive. Peaceful but energetic. Kind of geeky yet incredibly cool.
I like to think of myself as confident but not arrogant. I try to be a humble man. I understand that there's a time to give and be loving and understanding. I also believe in standing up for what I believe and not being walked on. I'm always there for my friends and loved ones. I don't run from adversity. I care what people think of me because I believe in being the best man I can be. I want people who come across me to think I'm a good person. It's not about attention for me. It's about the importance of ones own honour, integrity and respect for those around me.
At a glance
|Summary||KoiNoYokan's details||KoiNoYokan's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||36 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of his|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
"A sense of humour. A taste for adventure. A healthy glow. Hips to grab onto. Openness. Confidence. Humility. Appetite. Intuition. ...Smart-ass comebacks. Presence. A quick wit. Dirty jokes told by an innocent-looking lady. ...A woman who realises how beautiful she is." ~Courtney E. Martin
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I always enjoy listening to something different and new. dEUS, Radiohead, White Rabbits, Karen O, Red Snapper, Asian Dub Foundation, Holly Golightly, Fink, Tallest Man on Earth, Massive Attack, Everything but the Girl, Deftones, Death from Above 1979... but wait! there's more...
- My favorite read - Tim Winton's "Breath". Most emotional read - Dee Brown's "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee". Most fun read- Hunter. S. Thompson's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas". Recently introduced to Yohji Yamamoto's "My Dear Bomb"
- Movies & TV
- I have a bit of a thing for foreign and art house films but the occasional blockbuster strays in now and then. I'm not a big tv person it's mainly just background noise if I don't feel like having the radio on.
- I am more of a doer than a watcher. Although I don't mind getting on YouTube and watching crazy Norwegians jumping off cliff faces with wing suits or other adrenaline pumping sports. I have surfed regularly since I was a kid, snowboarded since I was a teen and try head to the gym occasionally.
- Other Interests
- I love being around creativity, going to galleries, live music, being outdoors, good coffee, playing guitar, the ocean, the mountains and will never turn down a chance at an adventure...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if KoiNoYokan is online now.
- Get to know KoiNoYokan safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: