It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
I had a really great profile that I wrote out awhile ago when I first started to use internet dating. So good in fact someone else on this site read it and decided to use it as well. Seeing as though I like to be a bit more unique I have decided to extract what he has copied and write something else. I am not about to risk being accused of trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes as I believe in honesty in all my affairs. Even on the internet I choose to be "what you see is what you get" though it seems common for others to lie about who they are. So now the question is, how do I say I'm just a good guy wanting to meet someone I connect with and want to spend time with?
I am a huge blend of characteristics that often contradict each other but somehow work. I am an introverted extrovert that is pragmatic but spontaneous. Passive but competitive. Peaceful but energetic. Kind of geeky yet incredibly cool.
I like to think of myself as confident but not arrogant. I try to be a humble man. I understand that there's a time to give and be loving and understanding. I also believe in standing up for what I believe and not being walked on. I'm always there for my friends and loved ones. I don't run from adversity. I care what people think of me because I believe in being the best man I can be. I want people who come across me to think I'm a good person. It's not about attention for me. It's about the importance of ones own honour, integrity and respect for those around me.
At a glance
|Summary||KoiNoYokan's details||KoiNoYokan's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||34 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Bronte 2024|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
A mature woman that hasn't forgotten what it's like to be a little girl. Someone to walk beside me. The heart often doesn't know what it wants till it finds it.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I always enjoy listening to something different and am always open to something new. dEUS, Radiohead, White Rabbits, Karen O, Bon Iver, Red Snapper, Asian Dub Foundation, Holly Golightly, Fink, Tallest Man on Earth, Paz Lenchantin, Deftones, Death from Above 1979... but wait... there's more!!!
- Mainly my reading has been limited to subjects I have been studying. Recently introduced to Tim Winton's "Breath"
- Movies & TV
- I have a bit of a thing for foreign and art house films but the occasional blockbuster strays in sometimes. I'm not a big tv person it's mainly just background noise if I don't feel like having the radio on.
- I am more of a doer than a watcher. Although I don't mind getting on YouTube and watching crazy Norwegians jumping off cliff faces with wing suits or other adrenaline pumping sports. I have surfed regularly since I was a kid, snowboarded since I was a teen and try head to the gym occasionally.
- Other Interests
- I love being around creativity, going to galleries, live music, being outdoors, good coffee, playing guitar, the ocean, the mountains and will never turn down a chance at an adventure...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if KoiNoYokan is online now.
- Get to know KoiNoYokan safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13