"Oh, I'm way past strange, I think I'm probably incredible." DW
I'm a bit of a nerd, I read too much, get up at 5am when the new Doctor Who series are released, only use Apple products and love a game of Scrabble. Aside from that, I'd love to get my skydiving ticket one day and spend my weekends jumping out of planes.
I work hard in my career and on my home life. I have two children and a fish. They are of course my world (my children, not the fish). This means I am busy, but not unavailable. I simply have my own life.
Serious moment *I have strong opinions and unwavering core beliefs. They are very different, and my beliefs are something I would need to have in common with anyone I became involved with, my opinions can be influenced by new facts, trends, people. My beliefs can not. They are fairly straightforward; everyone, regardless of background or genetic make up deserves equal opportunities to be all that they can be. I am passionate about this and will rant about it so be prepared. I believe that one person can change the world, if only the world of one person.* End of serious moment.
I love the sunshine and the rain and storms at sea. I need time to myself and with friends and family. I love books and believe history is a part of the now. Stand up comedy is great therapy for just about everything, laugh until you cry and your stomach hurts. I love the sound of laughter and smiles from strangers. I can't tolerate rudeness, bigotry, arrogance, excessive drinking or people who need to bring others down to bolster their own self esteem. I'm sarcastic and love when people "get it" and know the difference between sarcasm and being underhandedly mean.
Above all I only know how to be me and have no interest in learning how to be anyone else.
Random facts: I can't swim or ride a bike
Hope to hear from you soon
At a glance
|Summary||Ksiezniczca's details||Ksiezniczca's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD||Sunshine Coast, QLD|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Average||Social, Private, Average|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone with a sense of humour who shares, or is open to my core beliefs. If you can make me laugh you are halfway there. My life is uncomplicated and I would hope yours is too. If I decline a kiss it could be for a number of reasons, including that I don't believe I am what you're looking for.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy almost any kind of music with the exception of most country. My favourite piece of music is Glassworks by Philip Glass followed closely by Pachelbel's Canon. I love Adele, John Butler Trio and the Rolling Stones. It would take me forever to list the artists I like :)
- Anything and everything!! Orwell is my favourite author of all time. Stephen King and Dean Koontz are awesome. Stephen Fry is also incredible and wonderfully honest. Reading feeds my soul.
- Movies & TV
- Doctor Who of course and An Idiot Abroad is brilliant. Also love Top Gear and old favourites like The Vicar of Dibley. Favourite movie is The Invention of Lying. So this week I watched Cloudburst. It's my new favourite, hilarious and thought provoking. SBS is underrated.
- I don't play any sports, all that jumping around cant be good for you. Footy season means Friday nights in front of the TV with lots of yelling and occasional (frequent) swearing. Broncos fan. I do go to the gym so I'm not completely lazy. I tend to go at 5am (unless Dr Who is on of course)
- Other Interests
- Social history, learning new things, shoes ... shoes are very important (I can be typically girly on occasion).
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ksiezniczca is online now.
- Get to know Ksiezniczca safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13