Genuine, active, funny, motivated and relaxed.
I like to live an active lifestyle and would like to meet someone I could share that passion with.
I also like my downtime catching a movie, eating out, having a drink or two.
Interested in travel, whether it's around the coast, to the snow, city, overseas.
At a glance
|Summary||L12Rob's details||L12Rob's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||21 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Eurobodalla Coast, NSW||Within 100km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone who can enjoy life and look after themself.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Currently working through The Game Of Thrones, won't watch until I've finished reading. I have read books including the Kite Runner, Shantaram, Demons Of Dusk. Also like reading health and fitness magazines to keep up to date!
- Movies & TV
- I have a decent DVD collection, and love anything that makes me laugh, anything with Will Ferrel will do the job, or something with a strong meaning like 7 Pounds with Will Smith.
- My fitness is very important to me. I keep fit by completing my own type of fitness training along with jogging on the beach, yoga, and touch footy.
- Other Interests
- I love listening to quality podcasts, I find they are a great way to grow mentally.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if L12Rob is online now.
- Get to know L12Rob safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Feb '15