.wanderlust. an irresistible desire to travel to understand one's very existence.
Brekky with friends, coffee, working on my balcony garden, catching up with the fam, the coastal walk, yoga and heading out for an awesome dinner and some drinks is what my ideal weekend consists of these days - also a sign of hitting 30! (...getting excited when buying home appliances is another sign). I loooooove Japanese food, comedy, poached eggs, design and travel so these fill my spare time too.
I work in entertainment and really enjoy my job - there's lots of laughs and fun so Mondays to Fridays are pretty great. I'm driven and ambitious but work to live & not the other way around. Have travelled overseas a heap and lived in the UK and Dubai though happily settled back at home - at least for now...! An OS holiday is always on the horizon though.
My bestie would describe me as "open minded, easy going, thoughtful, environmentally conscious, adventurous, animal loving and intelligent"...she may be biased but I reckon she knows me pretty well after 18 yrs.
After 2 years of the single life I'm ready to meet someone great and work on forming a solid relationship. To me a good relationship is one of openness and honesty, where your partner challenges you, respects you and is your best mate - someone I could crack up laughing with about ridiculous shit like how bad the Budget Direct alien ad is (seriously WTF?!). We may not have everything in common but have common morals and general views on the world. If you've read this far & think we might click (and you don't have photos of yourself posing without a shirt on) kiss away!
At a glance
|Summary||LJT1983's details||LJT1983's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||27 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Positive, social, driven & fun guy who is independent & aware of himself, the world & people around him who enjoys keeping fit & healthy. Bonus points for making me laugh, if you love animals, can spell & can play a cool instrument. Chemistry however is always going to be the most important factor!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Chet Faker, Aretha Franklin, Fat Freddy's Drop, Flume, Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros, The Heavy, Krafty Kuts, Z Trip, Notorious BIG, Queen, Dire Straits, Otis Redding, Kite String Tangle, Hanni El Khatib, Beastie Boys, Ben Harper, Eric Clapton, Flight Facilities, Roy Orbison, Eric Clapton...
- Prefer non-fiction, true crime & books that get you to open your mind...Some faves: Amexico, Learned Optimism & Obama from Promise to Power. Just started reading Present Shock.
- Movies & TV
- If anything it's usually ABC & SBS - Insight, Q&A, QI. Love documentaries - Louis Theroux is a legend. Stand up comedy shows. Movies: Tarantino & anything with a good storyline. Intouchables & Dallas Buyers Club - latest faves. Old faves: Dumb & Dumber, Austin Powers, Shawshank, Michael Moore docos
- Yoga, indoor rock climbing, snowboarding, bike riding. Like trying new things fitness wise.
- Other Interests
- Patting dogs, berry smoothies, family, basking in the sun, The Great Wave of Kanagawa, comfy sofas, recycling, New York, music gigs, healthy living (mostly!), beach, Lindt dark chocolate with blueberries, checklists, Japan, cinnamon...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if LJT1983 is online now.
- Get to know LJT1983 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: