My life is filled with weekend brekky, yoga, people watching, the coastal run, producing events, reading books, coffee, cider & good food.
I enjoy having a few drinks + a dance but pretty happy to swap that for a good restaurant with great company. I'm a former lover of backpacking to shocking countries - these days though when I go on a break I tend to be drawn to a less hectic & more chilled holiday option.
I love music, stand up comedy, watching documentaries, going to live gigs, design, anything Japanese, Arj Barker, kalamata olives, straightening objects that are out of line & planning an awesome apartment garden which at this rate will be complete come my 40th bday.
I am ambitious but feel I have the right outlook on balancing career with pleasure (though my career is pleasurable so can't complain!); am appreciative of good grammar and spelling (what a turn on) and am family oriented.
I'm looking for a straight up guy who doesn't play games, is looking for a partner to inspire and challenge who will be his female bestie. And someone who likes to laugh a lot (at life, themselves and the world). They also need to be awesome - fingers crossed RSVP comes through with the goods!
At a glance
|Summary||LJT1983's details||LJT1983's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||26 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 50km of Bondi Beach 2026|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Positive, social, confident, driven & fun guy who is independent & aware of the world & people around him, enjoys keeping fit & healthy. Bonus points for making me laugh, if you love animals, can spell & can play a cool instrument. At the end of the day though it all comes down to the chemistry!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Hip hop, electro, blues, rock, breaks, dub, reggae, alternative, house | Chet Faker, Flume, The Heavy, Loon Lake, Krafty Kuts, Z Trip, Notorious BIG, Queen, Dire Straits, Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, Fat Freddy's Drop, Hanni El Khatib, Beastie Boys, Ben Harper, Eric Clapton, Flight Facilities
- Big fan of true crime stories, non-fiction & books that get you to open your mind...Some faves: Amexico, Learned Optimism & Obama from Promise to Power.
- Movies & TV
- If anything it's usually ABC & SBS - Insight, Q&A, Gruen Transfer, QI. Love documentaries - Louis Theroux is a legend. Stand up comedy shows - Whose Line Is It Anyway is also pretty hilarious. Movies - Tarantino & anything with a good storyline. Intouchables was one of my latest faves.
- Hot yoga, indoor rock climbing, coastal run & riding my bike around the suburbs...at what age are you too old to consider buying a longboard skateboard?
- Other Interests
- D&Ms over breakfast, poached eggs, patting dogs I don't know on the street, berry smoothies, the sun, The Great Wave of Kanagawa, comfy sofas, taking care of my plants, recycling, going to comedy gigs, healthy living (mostly...), beach.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LJT1983 is online now.
- Get to know LJT1983 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: