My life is filled with weekend brekky, yoga, managing events, people watching, the coastal run (freaking stunning every time), bike riding, reading books, reading people, coffee, cider & good food.
I enjoy having a few drinks + a dance but pretty happy to swap that for a good restaurant with great company. I'm a former lover of backpacking to shocking countries - squat toilets, raw meat hanging out in the sun, being offered deep fried guinea pig by a Bolivian village lady through your bus window... these days though when I do go on a break I tend to be drawn to a less hectic & more chilled holiday option... It might be time to return to Japan again soon I reckon.
I love music, stand up comedy, curling up on the couch & watching a doco, design, anything Japanese, Arj Barker, kalamata olives, straightening objects that are out of line & planning an awesome apartment garden which at this rate will be complete come my 40th bday.
I'm looking for a straight up guy who doesn't play games & is looking for his female bestie. And likes to laugh a lot. They also need to be freaking awesome - that's the catch!
At a glance
|Summary||LJT1983's details||LJT1983's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||29 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 50km of Bondi Beach 2026|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Positive, social, confident, driven & fun guy who is independent & aware of the world & people around him, enjoys keeping fit & healthy. Bonus points for making me laugh, if you love animals, can spell & can play a cool instrument. At the end of the day - it's all about the chemistry!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Hip hop, electro, blues, rock, breaks, dub, reggae, alternative, house | Chet Faker, Flume, The Heavy, Loon Lake, Krafty Kuts, Z Trip, Snoop, Notorious, Queen, Dire Straits, Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, Fat Freddy's Drop, Hanni El Khatib, Beastie Boys, Ben Harper, Eric Clapton, Flight Facilities
- Big fan of true crime stories, non-fiction & books that get you to open your mind...Some faves: Amexico & Obama from Promise to Power.
- Movies & TV
- If anything it's usually ABC & SBS - Insight, Q&A, Gruen Transfer. Love documentaries - Louis Theroux is a legend. Movies - anything Tarantino is always entertaining.
- Hot yoga, indoor rock climbing, coastal run & riding my bike around the suburbs...at what age are you too old to consider buying a longboard skateboard?
- Other Interests
- D&Ms over breakfast, poached eggs, patting dogs I don't know on the street, berry smoothies, the sun, The Great Wave of Kanagawa, comfy sofas, taking care of my plants, being a recycling queen.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LJT1983 is online now.
- Get to know LJT1983 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: