London lady looking for love!
I am a London born and raised girl who has recently moved from London to Sydney to work and begin a new adventure.
I am fun loving, sociable and passionate person. My friends say I am funny, loyal with the ability to positive even in worst of situations. I am not afraid at laughing at myself and I don't let petty things bother me as I think life is too short. I most definitely have the true English humour with sarcasm and wit. So be warned I will give you a run for your money! ;-)
My career is really important to me and I am focused on being successful in Australia to reach my life goals. I think I follow the cliche of work hard play, if you can why not hey?
I have already travelled around the world from backpacking alone around India to exploring the mayan temples and visiting the coliseum now I would like to explore further with a like minded partner.
I believe in having no regrets and instead focus on really living life so that means I try everything once.
I am a little traditional; one day I want to be a mummy with lots of kids (if possible), waiting for my husband to come back from work with food ready in the oven. Until then I want to continue on a journey to grow and enjoy my life with a tad craziness. Does anyone want to join me?
At a glance
|Summary||LLondonLady's details||LLondonLady's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||28 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'4/162 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
I know its a cliche but I am looking for someone who will be my best friend and companion. A strong minded man who is still open minded, confident, ambitious yet humble and loyal with a passion for life. He will be supportive to bring out the best out of me and vice versa.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love my music and dancing. As I have older siblings with different taste in music I have grown up enjoying reggae, hip hop, jungle and r n b, however I followed garage and now am a big fan of house in particular progressive house. I also love my bands like Coldplay and commercial pop.
- I love to read all genres and novels as I have a vivid imagination and I think you can always learn from books. I am currently working my way through shantaram, however you will see me reading anything from Mr Nice, Jane Austin, Paulo Coelho to Shakespeare and biographies.
- Movies & TV
- I'm not a big TV fan, I usually download a series I like and watch that on my iPad. I prefer documentaries and interesting period dramas however you can catch me watching Frasier or Will & Grace for escapism. I am a movie buff that watches everything from epics dramas, rom coms to Brit classics.
- I only really follow Grand Prix and tennis however I love to watch live sport if I can. I have been to some premier league football games and tennis at Wimbledon.
- Other Interests
- I love to travel there is no better way to learn, experience and understand different cultures. I want to explore so much maybe someone special can join me. I love to cook and play the host. I am also very creative with my writing and I'm planning to take up photography.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LLondonLady is online now.
- Get to know LLondonLady safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 May '13