Good things come to those who wait.
Let's be honest, I'm not particularly a fan of writing about myself, and/or online dating, but I guess it is 2014 and so here we are!
Basically I love life and living it. Everything from coastal walks, traveling, dining, dancing, through to socializing with the quality people of my life are some of the things I appreciate most. I enjoy staying fit and maintain good health. My family and friends are important to me as well.
So why am I on here? I want to able to live and share my life with someone else. A special person who complements me. I would also like to point out that I am not looking for a fling, so if that's you then look elsewhere.
If you would like to know more then don't be shy and say "hi" :) I prefer not to reveal everything about myself online.
At a glance
|Summary||LRJ83's details||LRJ83's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner MUST be able to stimulate me mentally. They should also be caring, passionate and honest. A quirky sense of humor is a bonus.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My taste in music is varied. I appreciate anything from rock, pop, dance through to classical.
- Enjoy reading fiction and SMH for day to day reading. Most of my other reading relates to my occupation. I must admit that I have a lot of IT related books (and eBooks) at home, which would be considered more as bed time material for some!
- Movies & TV
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (Larry is my idol!!) Seinfeld, Modern Family and Offspring are just some of my favourites. Also love Star Trek - Captain Picard is just brilliant. Favourite movies include Breakfast At Tiffanys; Girl With The Dragon Tattoo; Whatever Works etc the list goes
- Jogging, cycling, walking. Go to gym at least once a week (I try to anyways...).
- Other Interests
- Tandem skydiving, traveling, salsa dancing and other normal, mundane human interests.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LRJ83 is online now.
- Get to know LRJ83 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Mar '14