Scroll no further, please come and introduce yourself. Looking for somebody to make my pretty great life even better.
Hi there, I'm a generally happy (if not slightly caffeine addicted) lady who's decided that I'm a bit tired of being the 'single one' in my group of friends.
For the last year I have been pretty focussed on setting up my own business, but now it's time to have a bit of fun - and this is where you come in!
I am a bit quiet when you first meet me, but will reveal a good sense of fun and a slightly dark sense of humour once you get to know me. I try to keep up with what's going on in the world, particularly regarding the environment but at the same time I can't stand people who take themselves too seriously.
I am quite interested in health and nutrition, but that doesn't stop me enjoying a few glasses of wine or baking up a storm in the kitchen. I have recently caught the travel bug and it would be nice to have someone to plan my future adventures with.
While I am not exactly looking to settle down just yet, guys who play games or are looking for a bit of casual fun need not apply.
If this could be you, please come and say hello - I promise to be nice and you never know what might happen.
At a glance
|Summary||LadyLeece's details||LadyLeece's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||28 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart, TAS||within 50km of Hobart 7000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a guy who is independent, fun and driven to make the most of life. It doesn't hurt if you are a bit of a spunk, but genuinely intelligence and a sense of humour are far more important. I think being energetic and curious are two of the most attractive qualities in a person.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Mostly Indie and alternative stuff, I like to see as much live music as possible and I usually head to the mainland a couple of times a year to see my favorites.
- Not as much as I should, usually just some light fiction or a fashion magazine.
- Movies & TV
- I'll watch pretty much anything at the movies, but tv doesn't really hold my attention.
- I'm a fairly girly-girl, so I mostly walk or do classes with my friends. I follow AFL and tennis.
- Other Interests
- Cooking, growing veggies, a bit of craft, travelling.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LadyLeece is online now.
- Get to know LadyLeece safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Mar '14