Looking for someone to laugh with who's fun loving, caring and reliable.
I'm a fun loving caring girl who loves to laugh. Honesty and loyalty is a big thing for me. I like to go out for dinner, drinks, movies but also enjoy a quite night in on the couch. I'm open to experience new things through travel and hoping to find someone to share this with.
At a glance
|Summary||Ladybug20's details||Ladybug20's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||30 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 25km of Ryde 2112|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
Im looking for a soft, gentle caring guy who will make me laugh, who is loyal and hard working and will be there for me. Who is happy, open to travel and is ready to find that special someone to settle down.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I don't read as often as one should. I tend to like being on the go more.
- Movies & TV
- Mostly comedy and a bit of drama, example of shows I tend to watch at the moment: Big Bang, How I met your mother, Revenge, The Block, The Voice, Bones, NCIS, Two and Half Men.
- I'm not a sporty person, hate cricket. Don't mind watch tennis and AFL and maybe a little NRL is ok too.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ladybug20 is online now.
- Get to know Ladybug20 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 29 Mar '14