If you are genuine and have a higher degree of self-esteem and self-respect, and my profile resonates with you, please send me an email and I will reply.
I have all but given up on this site, having come across too many game-players, time-wasters, fickle, flaky, fluffy and insecure women.
According to friends:
Quirky sense of humour
Strong family values
Instantly recognisible in my industry
I will not reply to kisses.
At a glance
|Summary||Laertes1958's details||Laertes1958's ideal partner|
|Age||54 years old||45 - 57 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 50km of Double Bay 2028|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Personality||Social||Very Private, Private, Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||New Age, Other, Born Again Christian, Catholic, Other Christian, Buddhist, Atheist, Islamic, Agnostic, Anglican|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I'm not compatible with women who are needy, flaky, controlling or cat-owners (I prefer dogs - they give unconditional love). Do you have a lateral sense of humour, strong intellect, are well-travelled, are financially self-sufficient and spiritually aware?
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Every form music has its appeal, some more than others. Also, I trained at NIDA, so that common interest would be great. I put it in this section because there is no room in the other boxes.
- Anything by Dr John Demartini, Marianne Williamson, Eckhart Tolle and early Wayne Dyer. 'What Shintaro Taught Me - Zen & The Art of Success' by Ron Lee absolutely transformed my life. It was (and still remains) the most influential book I have ever read.
- Movies & TV
- Everything, including the occasional chick flick (Goddess). Anything with Bogart, De Niro, Pacino, Hoffman or Streep. "The Secret" DVD is a bit limited and the philosophies have been around for years, but the marketing has been superb, and a couple of friends are in it. The Mentalist is riveting.
- I enjoy two or three sports.
- Other Interests
- The perfect relationship is not based on infatuation but rather on unconditional love. It isn't all support, but equally support and challenge. That's how the relationship will deepen and grow.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Laertes1958 is online now.
- Get to know Laertes1958 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13