Got any tips on skydiving?
So, I'm jumping out of a plane in a couple of weeks. I'm somewhere between freaking out, and really excited. Have you been skydiving before, or considering it?
I'm not really an extreme sports junkie, but I like to challenge myself every so often and do something outside of my comfort zone.
After a hectic work schedule and wanting to do my own thing for years, I've recently started a tech business and I'm enjoying the challenge (yep, proudly a geek).
I've travelled a bit, lived and worked interstate and overseas, and would love to see more of the world.
I try and get to the gym a couple of times a week, usually to take a cheesy dance fitness class, or hit the pool.
I think that covers some of the general topics. "What else?" - You ask. Well, I have lots of interests. A few random ones: I love good design; I subscribe to the barefoot investor; I usually get asked to make speeches at special events; I like to be honest in my opinion of things (always put delicately); I love seafood; I don't like cut flowers (it's sad when they die); I prefer dogs over cats; I prefer white wine over red, (or a corona over both) ; if there is a bug in the house - I like to safely take it outside (alive); et al.
I'm happy with who and where I am, but it would be nice to find someone special.
The next thing on my list is to try rock climbing, race you to the top?
At a glance
|Summary||LaraCroftie's details||LaraCroftie's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||30 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
Someone who takes out time to stay fit and healthy; is kind and compassionate; can laugh at himself, and can still smile when things get tough.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I listen to the Fox when I'm driving. I've been to a few concerts recently and I do have a heap of CDs somewhere. Is it bad to admit that I don't own an mp3 player?
- I'm currently in the middle of "Lean In - women, work, and the will to lead", by Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook. It's been on hold for a while, my bookmark is still in place.
- Movies & TV
- I have a backlog list of shows that I'd love to watch...at some point I'll organise some marathon runs of Revenge, Grey's Anatomy, Nikita and Covert Affairs. I haven't caught up on any new shows yet.
- I can get into most sports. I played a lot of sport growing up, and am pretty handy with the Cricket bat.
- Other Interests
- I have a geeky interest in technology, gadgets, and tech start-ups.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if LaraCroftie is online now.
- Get to know LaraCroftie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Apr '14