CoffeeLatte (was Latte81)
English girl living in Sydney. I love living life and discovering new things. Outgoing and fun loving looking for someone like minded to share it all with :)
Never described as a wallflower I enjoy meeting people and being social whether through business or personal engagements.
Things I couldn't live without would be my passport, to enable my passion to travel. Music, so I can sing in the shower and dance like a rock star (hopefully when no one is looking) learn to play the guitar, and people, particularly family and close friends I have collected from all over the world.
I spend my weekends relaxing with friends, brunching, BBQing, or catching up over some drinks. Getting away and spending the weekend out of the city is something I try to do as much as possible too. I still love getting dressed up and dancing the night away occasionally but not nearly as much as I would have 5 years ago! I'd much rather a nice dinner with great company.
It'd be great to meet someone like minded who shares my interests or can introduce me to new things that they might love.
Kind hearted, generous and fiercely loyal, maybe it's my star sign or maybe it's in my genes but passionate is probably how most people would describe me.
At a glance
|Summary||CoffeeLatte's details||CoffeeLatte's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||30 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Music is one of the things I can't live without and am currently trying to teach myself how to play the guitar. Slowly but surely!
- Like to read as much as possible, books, newspapers, magazines, quirky online blogs and articles.
- I've heard about this..............
- Other Interests
- Travelling, shoes, yoga, chocolate and giggling with my best mates usually over a glass of wine.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if CoffeeLatte is online now.
- Get to know CoffeeLatte safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Apr '13