Life should always be filled with laughter...
I am loving life at the moment however I wouldn't be here if everything was perfect! I am looking for someone who will challenge me to do new things and join me in doing all the things I love too...
I love travelling and have done the normal stint living OS and loved it. I love getting away locally as often as I get the opportunity. I enjoy camping. I have just taken up cycling as planning a trip around Myanmar in Feb. always been on th bucket list, so excited to have finally booked!
I have a very quick wit and very ready smile and would love someone who can make me laugh.
I've also decided to re-enroll at uni and have just started a Psychology degree in March. Really enjoy it, never would have thought I would be a nerd about study but love hitting the books.
I am quite impulsive and tend to make big decisions spare of the moment hence taking up cycling AFTER booking a cycling trip and deciding to enrol in uni after a day of it being mentioned as something I might enjoy...
If any of this sounds interesting, I'd love to hear from you.
At a glance
|Summary||LaughLiveLove81's details||LaughLiveLove81's ideal partner|
|Age||33 years old||30 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 10km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Some college, Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
I am looking someone who can make me laugh, wants to get out and enjoy life and is willing to try new things....
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Mumford & Sons, Boy and Bear, angus & Julia stone, fleetwood Mac, the civil wars, Matt Corby, Florence & the Machine... And of course 80's Rock :) thank you pubs for stil playing it!
- Anything and everything! Favourites- The Book Thief, 1000 Splendid Suns and still have a soft spot for Tomorrow When the War Began Series.
- Movies & TV
- Love English stuff like The Hour, Silient Witness, Hunted also like American Newsroom, West Wing, Nashville, Saturday Night Lights... And even some Aussie like Rake.
- Scuba Diving, Golf (though I am terrible and just new at it!), Fishing... I am ready though to try anything!
- Other Interests
- Ask me nicely and I might tell you :)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if LaughLiveLove81 is online now.
- Get to know LaughLiveLove81 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Mar '14