Must love dogs, a bit of adventure and a great laugh!
Well this is always the fun part, trying to describe yourself in 1800 characters or less without sounding cheesy.... A present to myself was the promise of new adventures; so far I've sky dived (still get butterflies about it), gone on a cruise, had a rifle & pistol shooting lesson and now this is the next part :-)
I'm a mix of a city/country/coastal girl all in one. I love the peace and tranquilty of the central west and the calming beauty of the coast. I have family in both regions so I get to enjoy the best of both worlds.
I am very family orientated, I love nothing more then spending an afternoon catching up with family and friends, enjoying good food, music and plenty of laughs. I have a strong Scottish/Irish background and would love to explore that part of the world one day.
I tried the club scene, not for me, I'd rather get to know someone over coffee or a great afternoon at a pub where I can actually hear what they're saying and not lip read.
I adore dogs, they have such a fun and happy nature that is truly contagious. Plus they're great for exercise! Been trying to cut the kg's down between dog walking and boot camp but as always there's room for improvement.
Hopefully I've given you a little insight into who I am, if there's anything else you'd like to know as they all say, just ask.
At a glance
|Summary||Lauren3010's details||Lauren3010's ideal partner|
|Age||25 years old||25 - 30 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||within 25km of Campbelltown 2560|
|Body type||A bit overweight||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys sitting at home with a good movie and dinner just as much as a great night out at a pub with friends, enjoys trying new things, sees the lighter side of life, genuine and honest, respectful. Someone I can call my best friend, cause that's how I'd like to start, as friends...
- Male, for dating or friendship
- I love all types of music, I'll listen to anything from the 1960's right through to now. I have a strong habit of singing along, even if I don't know the words right.
- Reading is one of my great loves, whether it's reading a paper, a history book, biographies or a genuinely good story I can get lost in. Leave me in a book store for a few hours and I'll be happy.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy watching crime shows such as Bones, Criminal Minds and Castle as well as the ones that make me laugh such as The Big bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
- I love watching live sport anything from NRL (parramatta), tennis, soccer. Does the gym count?
- Other Interests
- I enjoy camping and 4x4, also enjoy a bit of rifle shooting when the chance arises but saying that I am a female (though I hate to shop) I do have my girly moments.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lauren3010 is online now.
- Get to know Lauren3010 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: