Kiwi girl looking for a genuine guy! Awesome sense of humor essential ;)
I'm Leah, 28 years young.
I moved to Perth from my home town of Dargaville in New Zealand's beautiful north in April 2010. Now here's the deal breaker - I'm planning on going home (not to the North particularly, but to NZ in general) in the next 2-3 years so I have this stupid hope that I might meet another Kiwi in the same boat that ALSO decides they like my crazy self! (I wouldn't want to put a bet on those odds!) but if you don't ask, you don't get ;)
I returned to Perth after 8 months of travelling in January (read: spending all my hard earned cash!)
I grew up on a Dairy farm, so while I don't mind getting my hands dirty I'm still very feminine as well! I enjoy shooting when I'm home on the farm, love stockwork and will try my hand at any DIY project going. That said I absolutely love baking and enjoy all kinds of crafts, art and literary pursuits, including some very old fashioned things like knitting! Current project: learning to ride a Motorbike on the road. (trying not to kill myself...)
I come from a cooking/baking background and at one time owned my own cafe. I'm employed full time as a Home Economist imparting my cooking know how onto others.
I have a crazy sense of humor and I laugh at my own jokes (is that bad?) but can be serious when I need to be. Its really important to me that a possible partner can make me laugh :)
I'll try pretty much anything once but enjoy all the usual stuff too, like camping, hitting the beach, movies, reading, writing, eating out (its work related research!) and time spent with friends is time well spent! I'm pretty much past 'clubbing' all night, but I love a few drinks in a cool pub or bar/at a gig with great company.
At a glance
|Summary||Leahlollie's details||Leahlollie's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||27 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 50km of Perth 6000|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Social, Average, Very Social, Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
A genuine guy who's looking for a genuine girl. You'll need a sense of humor to put up with me that's for sure! Someone who loves to have fun and is a bit of a kid at times, but is also going places - or trying to ;)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Anything TripleJ, Sublime, Mumford & Sons, Florence and the machine, RHCP, RATM, Audioslave, Gotye, Macklemore, Metallica, The Eagles, Daddy Cool, Phil Collins, Meatloaf - I could go on for days! Easier to say I don't like 'Heavy rap', ridiculous thrash metal or awful tween pop!
- I read a lot of fantasy fiction: David Gemmell, JV Jones, Jean M Auel, George RR Martin, Katharine Kerr, Charles DeLint, Sara Douglass etc etc. I did read the twilight series and I DO NOT rate it! Also read a great deal of cook books. Favorite magazines are The National Geographic & Readers Digest
- Movies & TV
- TV: Wilfred, True Blood, New Girl, Community, 30 Rock. Movies: Snatch, Death Proof, Pulp fiction, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, Die Hard (yes, all of them), Bridesmaids, The Princess Bride, Blazing Saddles. Anchor Man, Monty Python.
- I did play Golf, but sold my clubs a while back. On TV I can tolerate the footy in a group environment, Rugby matches (international) but I wouldn't sit at home watching sports if there is something else to do!
- Other Interests
- I play the Ukulele :P
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Leahlollie is online now.
- Get to know Leahlollie safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Mar '14