LeeshyLoo (was Leeshylooloo)
Is chivalry really dead?!
Hi and thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my profile.
Here's a little about me:
- Grew up in Cairns but now call Brissy home.
- Have lived in Japan for a year on a couple of occasions, it's fair to say that place holds a very special place in my heart.
- My friends and family make my world go round and I would do anything (within the limits of the law:) for them!
- I have a cheeky sense of humour and I am a bit of a clown, love to laugh and make others around me laugh.
- My profile may list my profession as "Accountant", don't let that deter you I'm not the boring kind of Accountant.
- I am attracted to people who are confident, considerate,have a good sense of humour, and ....
If you think we may have some things in common then I would love to hear from you.
Best of luck in your RSVP endeavours :)
At a glance
|Summary||LeeshyLoo's details||LeeshyLoo's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||28 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 25km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Separated||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Not sure this is something that can actually be put into words but I will try.... Someone who takes a similar approach to life as me, is honest, dependable and loves to laugh.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Love all kinds of music including Birds of Tokyo, Adele, Florence & the Machine, John Mayer, James Morrison , Ed Sheeran to name a few!
- Spent most of last year reading textbooks so I am enjoying getting into some good reads at the moment
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy all genres with the exception of sci-fi (sorry!) Love watching foreign films and comedy. Some series I've gotten into include Entourage, Mad Men, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Glee (eek!)
- Play indoor netball twice a week, get to the gym a couple of times of week, bootcamp (is that a sport!?), bushwalking, recently did a 71km 4 day hike in NZ which was amazing
- Other Interests
- Chilling and laughing with mates whilst exploring new places, wining and dining, day trips, travelling, photography (still learning how to use my SLR!), love fishing (not the best at filleting a fish though), learning foreign languages (Japanese/French),
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LeeshyLoo is online now.
- Get to know LeeshyLoo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13