They say it's just around the corner
Am a kind hearted and compassionate fellow seeking a companion who knows how to live, learn and laugh.
At a glance
|Summary||LeftFootWalking's details||LeftFootWalking's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 5km of Glebe 2037|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Regularly|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Am looking for a bright, passionate companion to share thoughts, laughter, the good times and the great times. Someone who is emotionally mature yet still knows how to kid around and have a ball when the moment calls for it.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- This week's taste: The Congos, Buju Banton, Spoon, Eddy Current Supression Ring and Lia Ices.
- At present: Irvine Welsh and Jerry Della Femina.
- Movies & TV
- Fluctuating favourites: 'The Power of One', 'Where the Wild Things Are' and 'The Harder They Come'.
- Not much of a player but get involved in a bit of "Sunday fun-day" soccer or rugby, and I do love a skate.
- Other Interests
- Playing ad-hoc keyboard sillyness, attempting to be a reggae/dub DJ in my own livingroom, painting and drawing, cafes, markets and pretty much anything sunshine!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LeftFootWalking is online now.
- Get to know LeftFootWalking safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Mar '14