I guess im looking for what everyone else is..my soulmate. Thought I'd found her but I was wrong so here I am looking again.
These things are always so hard to write. Well Im 39, divorced, and have 2 kids. I'm house trained so I can clean and cook (well its edible, and apparently I can cook a mean meatloaf...lol...oh and Im not afraid of pushing a shopping trolley either, and no I wont admit to riding them occasionally...Lol. I enjoy reading and going out when time and money allows. But a quiet night watching a couple of DVD's with your girl in your arms is great night also. Not really into the nightclub scene, but dont mind the occasional night out down the local, playing pool over a few drinks and good laughs, and yes that may or may not include the odd karaoke session. (there goes half the potential matches in that one statement...lol.) I enjoy 4x4 driving and a campout by the river under the stars is just awesome. However, a nice quiet weekend away with that someone special, no interuptions, no pressures, no stress is always an memorable experience, just takes a little more organising...lol. Ive been brought up with old fashioned values. Provider, protector of the household, Subtle things like opening a door for a lady, moonlit strolls on the beach, etc. Costs nothing but means the world. Not afraid to roll up the sleeves when its needed.
Still working on demolishing the awning over the fun park, Guess time will tell how successful I am at it. lol
Some words of Wisdom just to fill up the space. Lol
Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are signs of strength. True, but there are times in our lives where it takes much more strength to just let go.
I dont need to look towards the heavens to find an angel for I have two here with me, my children, and they are my life.
Trust may take years to build and only minutes to tear down.
Love is what we were born with. Fear i
At a glance
|Summary||Leftyishere's details||Leftyishere's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||25 - 39 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 25km of Colyton 2760|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
Someone who likes to live life for all its worth..Never let an oppourtunity go by to do or say something to someone you care about.. Someone with a similar outlook on life.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Pop, Rock, Gospel, 80's, Country, Basically anything except heavy metal or doof doof music. You know the music coming from the cars with more power going to the speakers than the front wheels. lol
- Raymond E Fiest, Clive Cussler. Anything that can make u feel like part of the story u are reading.
- Movies & TV
- Scifi, Action, Comedy. On TV its Stargate, Ghost Whisperer, NCIS, House.
- Motor racing, Rugby league, 1 day cricket if Im in the mood.lol
- Other Interests
- Bit of a tinkerer. I like to build things. Im a bit fo a home handyman kinda person.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Leftyishere is online now.
- Get to know Leftyishere safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 May '13