"The longest journey begins with a single step" Lao-tzu (c 604-c 531 bc)
This is the really hard part...writing a brief description about one's self without it sounding like a job application, however, in short, let's just say I'm "well balanced" and "content"
I work full time in the public sector and luckily it's local. I go to the gym a few times a week and weather permitting the beach as it's just down the road. Life isn't really too bad however sharing it with that special someone would make it even better.
I've been lucky enough to travel a few times through Europe, the USA and parts of Asia and I'm always planning my next adventure. I also love my "road trips" and have driven to a quite a few places over the years on photographic expeditions.
I love animals and have had Dogs, Cats, Horses and most critters although now it's just my Cat and I. Therefore, if you are not an animal lover let's not waste each others time.
Needless to say I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Just ask.
At a glance
|Summary||Legion's details||Legion's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||38 - 45 yrs old|
Sydney - North, NSW
(Near "Summer Bay")
|within 50km of Avalon Beach 2107|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'2/157 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||North European, Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- "Eclectic" to say the least. Rachmaninoff to Rammstein, Dean Martin to Lady Gaga. I love the works of Jerry Goldsmith and very fond of movie soundtracks. I try to avoid Country & Western. As for Rap music, the title seems to be missing the letter "C"
- Biographies, modern and ancient history, labels on jars and cat food tins.There is usually a book or two somewhere next to my bed and my reading glasses somewhere else :-(
- Movies & TV
- Depends what's on TV, which of late is less than inspiring. Enjoy the cinema & live shows at the Opera House. Old B/W movies are always good value. Anything with Bette Davis is a must. Main stream and Foreign movies too. Love a good French comedy. Have been known to weep sometimes, I blame Hayfever
- Gym a few times a week, the beach (is the beach really a sport?) Ice Skating, but I'm a bit rusty (like my skates) I play cards, I love a good game of Canasta. Lousy at Golf, walking (Exploring) is good and don't watch much sport on TV. I have heard of football and cricket and that's about it.
- Other Interests
- Dependent on what takes my fancy at the time. I'm a bit of a "spur of the moment" sort of fiend. Meaning...Oh wow, let's go there now and then race off to do it but I have always made sure I had pants on.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Legion is online now.
- Get to know Legion safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: