Recent Territorian but aiming to settle in for the long term
Some people take me for a country boy and I usually take that as a compliment, thinking they assume that as I'm laid back and relaxed, taking things in my stride. However it could easily be that they see me as a slow talking hayseed bumpkin. In any case it's not true, I'm originally from Melbourne but spent the last six or seven years working in the Pilbara. I moved up to Darwin in the middle of this year and have been enjoying the change of pace and am looking to build more of a life, settle down and concentrate a bit less on those famous Australian explorers; Work & Bills.
It's hard to see yourself as others see you but I think I am a happy and positive person . I reckon I'm easygoing, with a sense of humour, and sociable although I prefer smaller scenes to big crowds. I may be somewhat reserved with people I don't know well.
I enjoy the quiet life, good food and time with friends and family. I like to get out and about but I also just enjoy a bit of peace of quiet at home reading a book or heading out on the bike or on foot for a bit of exercise.
The best holiday I have had in recent years was camping along the Gibb River Road with my brother and although I spend a fair bit of time in the bush for work I always enjoy getting out with the swag and taking in the sights with the luxury of time to spare. I went to New York last year and it was the first time I had been out of the country in twenty years but I'd like to think it could be a bit more of a regular event in the future.
At a glance
|Summary||Lenny75's details||Lenny75's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
(Near to Darwin CBD)
|within 500km of Darwin 0800|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Transport / Logistics / Warehousing|
What I'm looking for
I guess I'm probably looking for someone with a sense of humour who is easy to get along with. I'm straightforward appreciate the same quality in others.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Eighties videos on YouTube. I'm somewhat antiquated and still buy CDs, haven't yet moved into the world of the iPod. Tend to listen to a lot of ABC radio during the day and will leave it on in the evenings as opposed to the TV
- I enjoy reading the NT News - but that's only about ten minutes a day. I read a lot of biographies and enjoy history as well. I generally always have a book on the go and some fiction I really enjoy and think I should explore more of that and some not so much.
- Movies & TV
- I reckon these days I spend more time on the internet than watching TV, but that might not be saying a great deal. I fell out of the habit of TV and was amazed when I recently bought a new one how many free to air channels there now are. Good Aust movies are great but they can be hard to find
- I just acquired a new bike and have been enjoying trundling around town on that or heading out to swim a few laps at either Parap or Nightcliff. Really enjoy a good walk, more so if there is somewhere for a swim along the way
- Other Interests
- I have six pot plants so I believe that qualifies me to claim to be a gardener. I like to do a bit of cooking at home and try to eat healthy - more so at home.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Lenny75 is online now.
- Get to know Lenny75 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 30 Sep '13