Timing is everything....
Ok, perhaps not 'everything' but it's up there.
Aside from the standard RSVP spiel around how I love my career, how I enjoy travelling and how important family and friends are to me and (all of which ring true) I'll share a little about the other stuff.
Those who know me well would probably describe me as adventurous, generous, super sporty, a listener rather than a talker, unpretentious and the team baker - I make a mean batch of brownies.
I'd like to think I rock the robot dance, I'm shocking at remembering jokes and my greatest fears are being stuck in a crowd of people walking in different directions (think Shibuya, Japan) and a life that is tedious and routine. The movie Groundhog Day disturbed me to no end!
I'm not looking for a mirror image of myself, nor do I have a checklist of 'must haves'; for me it comes down to chemistry and timing....
At a glance
|Summary||Leroysparkles's details||Leroysparkles's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||33 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet a man who is passionate about life, spontaneous, can laugh even when the going gets tough and someone who is ready for a partner. Someone who inspires me and someone I can I do the same for in return. Oh and I go weak at the knees for a guy with a killer smile!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My taste in music is fairly eclectic but I draw the line at heavy metal - just plain wrong. Triple J in the morning, Pandora when I need inspiration and live gigs whenever I can.
- I generally try and have a fiction and non fiction always on the go and slowly get through them when I can.
- Movies & TV
- Can't go past a decent TV series: GoT, True Blood and the recent return of 24 series. Welcome back Jack.
- Long distance running, swimming, yoga and riding my bike (when my cleats and I get along). Also love watching live sport if its at the SCG and SFS
- Other Interests
- Reading the weekend papers with coffee in hand, weekly pub trivia, dancing, and a cheeky shandy on a Sunday afternoon with my peeps.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Leroysparkles is online now.
- Get to know Leroysparkles safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: