lib66 (was Lib68)
Why does all that seems easy....not!
I will describe myself as a fun, cheeky, easy to get along with, independent individual. I work hard and also like to take some time out for myself and my kids and enjoy what we have.
I take pride in my appearance (as long as you don't see me having a bad hair day) and love to have fun, whether it be an outdoor activity, weekend away, day trips, camping or just hanging around the house with a movie etc...I love the drinks with friends and just catching up and also enjoy my own company.
I am hoping to meet an honest genuine bloke with a sense of humour (cause I have one) and see how things may progress, I have a couple of friends that have met their loved ones on this site, so it's time for me to try my luck!
p.s. I am not looking for someone for the role of dad to my kids, they already have one, I am searching more along the lines of a bloke for me.
At a glance
|Summary||lib66's details||lib66's ideal partner|
|Age||47 years old||45 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School||Degree, Some college, Post Graduate, Diploma, High School|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Someone that is confident but not arrogant, honest and understanding with a sense of humour.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- The Killers, Jeff Buckley, Stereophonics, John Mayer, Cold Chisel, good old aussie bands, quite a broad range....
- Movies & TV
- Comedy - modern family, will and grace for some lite entertainment, documentary's always good for the brain.
- Footy.... I love Collingwood!..... I'm sure this is where it ends for some readers, I also enjoy watching tennis, surfing and most sports.
- Other Interests
- gardening, day trips, movies.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if lib66 is online now.
- Get to know lib66 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 13 Jan '14