lib66 (was Lib68)
Good things come to those who wait.....and greater things come to those that get off their ars.
I consider myself to be a likeable laid back person with a great sense of humour(which I couldn't live without) I like to work and also enjoy my days off for some fun, I am thoughtful and independent and always up for something new.
I enjoy my own company and also enjoy the weekend away with friends. I like to be cheeky at times and quite young at heart too.
I don't particularly like writing about myself cause there's just not enough words to describe myself with......I'm very modest too!
I would like to meet a like minded bloke that has kids of his own and enjoys the outdoors as well as a good night in.
At a glance
|Summary||lib66's details||lib66's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||45 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||High School||Degree, High School, Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate|
What I'm looking for
Someone that is confident but not arrogant, honest and understanding with a sense of humour.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- U2 since my early teen's, The Killers, Blues, some folk, quite a broad range...
- only when I get a chance.
- Movies & TV
- Comedy - modern family, will and grace for some light entertainment, documentary's always good for the brain.
- Footy.... I love Collingwood!..... I'm sure this is where it ends for some readers, I also enjoy tennis, surfing and most sports.
- Other Interests
- travelling, movies, day trips...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if lib66 is online now.
- Get to know lib66 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 May '13