A traveller but grounded, well groomed but low maintenance, social but enjoy solitude, strong & independent but love to be sheltered...
Born in South East Asia, living in Sydney in the last 20 ish years, I am a professional who has almost achieved a work life balance - perhaps you could be what "tips the scales". I snow ski in winter, snorkel in summer, bush walk in spring, play tennis in all seasons & travel as much as I can. You may say I am an outdoorsy person though a good book can easily keep me in all weekend. I love challenges (ones that I can overcome) & appreciate honesty (my photos are recent). Not born with a brave heart, I try to make up for it by pushing myself a little out of my comfort zones once in a while, and have learnt a few things over the years. No serious physical or mental illness, though I do have an allergy to cat and people who take swearing as a sport.
"My friends say" (here goes self promotion) I am the best woman alive on earth, for a better catch, you would have to travel to Venus, and Jetstar ain't flying there, so thank goodness for RSVP!
The man of my dreams has class, yet down to earth. He is warm, affectionate & a non smoker. He may be busy but shouldn't struggle to find "us time". He is not living with his mother & not hanging on to "The X File". He looks forward, the past is to learn from & not to re-live. Religion doesn't rule his life, nor does money, though poverty should not appeal to him either. I may be asking for too much, but will give 100% of myself to him in return. He will be showered with my love & affection and I will do my best to make his life simple & more enjoyable.
I'm looking for LONG TERM ONLY, if you are not sure, kindly refrain from contacting me. Otherwise, lets start with recent photos of yourselves, number of children & their ages
Ps. can't response to hidden profiles
At a glance
|Summary||LifeIsAnAdventure1's details||LifeIsAnAdventure1's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||39 - 52 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 50km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'2/157 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Asian||Other Caucasian, Asian, North European, South European, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, Black / African, East European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college|
|Job role||Professional||Management, Professional, Senior Management, Executive, Business Owner, Technical|
What I'm looking for
You're fit and active, can laugh at yourself, forgive & forget (within a relatively short time & not due to Alzheimer effect), take care of your appearance (not as much as Beckham, no fun dating a man who owns more skin care products than I do). Ramsay needs not apply, swearing turns me off.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Pop, Abba, Spanish Romance, Serenade, Moonlight Sonata, acoustic guitar
- An old romance like Thorn Bird or Gone With The Wind can entertain me a great deal, National Geographic, Thinking Fast & Slow
- Movies & TV
- The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, anything with Sean Connery or Audrey Hepburn, Clint Eastwood, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro.
- tennis, snow skiing (will jump the ramps if under the right amount of peer pressure), snorkelling, bike riding, bush walking
- Other Interests
- Photography, good food, deep meaningful conversations. Love adventures providing they come with hot shower and clean sheet. Not into camping, backpacking or bar hopping
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LifeIsAnAdventure1 is online now.
- Get to know LifeIsAnAdventure1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 11 Dec '13