Life's Better In Boardshorts too!!!
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile! Hope your day is going well! :-)
Where to start? Selling oneself on paper is never easy at the best of times, so here goes nothing!
Being active and staying healthy is important to me so each morning I start my day with some form of exercise or recreational activity, whether it be a run, gym session, or time at the beach body surfing or trying the real thing. I couldn't imagine a more perfect way to start the day. I function better that way - healthier, happier and more productive.
The beach, laughter, smiling, sunshine, relaxing, the weekend, and spending time with friends and family are other things that I cannot live without in my life.
Socially, I enjoy going out to dinner with friends for a nice meal and a couple of drinks, however the simplicity of a late afternoon barbeque, with friends, some tunes, and some drinks is what I enjoy most - good company, good food, good conversation and plenty of laughter - there's nothing better than that!
Around the house I don't mind getting my hands dirty. Having spent some time renovating a property a couple of years ago, I am pretty handy around the home, and especially love being outdoors mowing the lawn or working in the garden. Having said that though I do enjoy being a bit 'girly' and frocking up for dinner parties, the races, and other social occasions.
I currently live at the southern end of the Gold Coast but often find myself drifting to the Byron/Mullumbimby area. The rolling green hills, beautiful beaches, the ocean, and the endless sea of stars at night bring me much peace.
That will do.....for now. If any of what you've just read has made you smile, and you feel you'd like to get to know me better, I'd like to hear from you. :-)
At a glance
|Summary||LifesBetterInABikini's details||LifesBetterInABikini's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||35 - 44 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||within 75km of Currumbin 4223|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is adventurous, energetic, likes the beach and the great outdoors, is up for trying new things, and above all, is honest. Being a good communicator and loving to laugh are also important.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My music requests vary depending on whether I'm exercising, relaxing, driving, or having a dance. I enjoy a wide and colourful range including easy listening, rock, blues, and folk. Triple J listener. Love seeing live bands too.
- I don't read enough, but am working on that. When I do read I enjoy books that help me find out a little more about myself and the way the world turns.
- Movies & TV
- TV is not something I watch a lot of but when I do favourites would have to be Graham Norton, Dad's Army, Wipe Out (especially the big balls!), Modern Family and most sports being televised! Really enjoy English comedies and Australian dramas on the ABC as well.
- I couldn't imagine my life without sport & exercise. I used to compete in various sports & adventure activities however these days I participate more for fitness, health & happiness. Favourites include running, mountain biking, getting back into surfing & gym. I'll give anything a go!
- Other Interests
- Road trips, camping, fishing, snowboarding, barbeques, and cooking. In general, just getting outside and seeing what the day has to offer!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LifesBetterInABikini is online now.
- Get to know LifesBetterInABikini safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 May '13