Roll the dice ... it's a game of chance
Friends would say I'm active, adventurous, spontaneous, ambitious, driven, hot :), well-educated, intelligent, witty, energetic, optimistic, positive, like to laugh, have fun ... but that's why they're called friends. No one seems to write what foes would say about them ... let me try - impatient, always late, restless ... I can see why no one does this!
I have a crazy sense of humour - love to laugh but have a serious side too. I like to dream but i'm practical &down to earth. I enjoy movies, most music, staying fit and healthy, being outdoors, short trips away, volleyball, cycling, rock-climbing, Thai food, great conversation and the company of intelligent passionate people.
My philosophy on life is that it's too short to waste time in regrets, or to wait around as a spectator, or to take it too seriously .... I always see the glass as part full rather than part empty and believe in treating others how you want to be treated. I think friendship is essential in any relationship.
Some of my favourite pastimes: chiling at cafes, movies, eating out, travelling, ... skiing, scuba diving, rafting, hiking, tropical islands and beaches, mountains & oceans, watching stars on a clear night, telling stories in front of a crackling log fire, languages, history, new places, adventures. Making life worth living. I'm not an adrenalin junkie or fitness freak ... but I'm never content without activity and achievement.
I'm hoping to find that someone amazing & special who has a similar outlook and love of life that I click and share chemistry with ...for a friendship and amazing relationship ... but it has to be someone really special. I'm not looking for someone or something average - my life is good enough as it is without average. So it's all or nothing :)
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
LindtChocolat's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||43 years old||27 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW (Sydney South)||NSW|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown||Auburn, Light Brown, Black, Dark Brown, Blonde, Red|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, South European, Middle Eastern, Other, Other Caucasian, East European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Non-drinker||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
Female:), good-natured, warm, fun, positive, adventurous, intelligent and passionate with a love of life; looks after her appearance but also has substance & values respect, trust, & honesty. Clicks with me and gets my crazy humour :) Wants a real life relationship, not a virtual online one...
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I love almost all kinds of music depending on my mood ... recent favourites are Adele, Bruno Mars, Il Divo, Inna, Usher, Rihanna, Mohombi, Mylene Farmer, a bit of Mika ... adding to a long long list including Cafe del Mar, Moby, Mory Kante, Roxette, Bryan Adams, Enrique ... to mention just a few ...
- Spy thrillers - Tom Clancy, Clive Cussler, Matthew Reilly .... or period novels like Taipan, Shogun, Dr Zhivago, anything based on historical events. Also enjoy keeping up to date with world affairs, geopolitical issues, etc. (for the day I rule the world ... if it lasts long enough ;-)
- Movies & TV
- Historical drama & grand epics, comedy, adventure, action, WWII movies. Don't like musicals generally; I'm not into TV much but used to be a CSI fan ... the exception being Game of Thrones which I'm hooked on currently.
- Skiing, running, hiking, whitewater rafting, ocean kayaking, volleyball, .... and currently internet dating ... gruesome contact sport ;-)
- Other Interests
- Travel, travel, travel. Have done plenty but want to do a lot more. Movies, cafes, Thai food, breakfast at the beach, scuba-diving, parasailing, and of course skiing.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LindtChocolat is online now.
- Get to know LindtChocolat safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Jun '13