Expect everything, and anything seems nothing. Expect nothing, and anything seems everything.
Ok, so who am I? I am someone who loves learning and experiencing new things, especially languages. I rarely meet a gadget I don't love, so I'm probably a bit of a geek. Giving back is important to me, so I donate plasma and even hair! I speak fairly quickly when I talk, but am also an excellent listener, and just a decent human being. Anything else you want to know, just ask!
At a glance
|Summary||LinguaLover's details||LinguaLover's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||32 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - East, VIC||within 25km of Seaford 3198|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'3/160 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would share similar interests to my own -- words and languages, travel, pets, gadgets, family, dancing (esp. salsa), & just relaxing. Someone where we feel comfortable together and it just works. And if all I get from RSVP are some good friends, then that's still a win!
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- Classic comedy like Spike Jones, Tom Lehrer, Dr Demento. Also deutsche Schlager, and music from the 20s through to the 90s, and bits and bobs from the 00s. Trad jazz also rates highly. Basically most music apart from metal/grunge/trance et al.
- Terry Pratchett, Ambrose Bierce, Lynne Truss, Melvyn Bragg, Jean M Auel, and autobiographies. Also enjoy reading "New Scientist" mags and find them fascinating!
- Movies & TV
- Musicals, dramas, dramedies, sitcoms, rom-coms, docos. Quite like QI, Whose Line, Big Bang, The Black List, and revisiting M*A*S*H. Also anything by David E Kelly tends to be a hit with me.
- Not big on watching or playing sport, but I do walk and cycle a bit, get to the gym when I can, and I try to keep fit.
- Other Interests
- Hmmm ... what haven't I already covered? I have travelled through Europe and would like to travel again as it's been a while. Latin dancing is a nascent passion of mine, and I'd like to learn other styles. I love my pets - they are my family. Otherwise - watch this space!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LinguaLover is online now.
- Get to know LinguaLover safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: