A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail. A best friend is the one sitting next to you saying, boy was that fun.
In my spare time I love to let my hair down. I love to try something new once. I deliberately take myself out of my comfort zone. It's nerve wracking but shapes you into a better person. I'm not by any means into adrenaline sports so hiring a scooter for a few hours is 'adrenaline' enough for me.
A goal I have this year is to get my motorcycle licence.
My friends are extremely important to me. Originally from Scotland, my friends here are my family.
They would describe me as funny, cheery & trustworthy : )
I have been in Perth for 3 years now & wake up each day with a smile.
I enjoy taking a drive down south or up north whenever possible. I really enjoy travelling anywhere in the world but certainly don't do it as often as I would like.
I take part in many Fun runs around Perth. It's a great way to contribute towards charity, do a bit of exercise & have fun. Colorun 2013-so much fun...
I dislike second hand smoking, morning breath & hangovers.....
I am trying Internet dating because, well why not? I would love to meet a guy with similar interests as me, has a positive outlook on life & knows what he wants.
If you think my profile 'floats your boat', feel free to send a kiss : )
At a glance
|Summary||LittleMissSunshine80's details||LittleMissSunshine80's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||30 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 100km of Perth 6000|
|Height||5'3/160 cm||5'7/170 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner, mmm... A guy that has the ability to make me laugh, not be afraid of holding my hand, be independent, knows what he wants, have an upbeat & positive approach to life.....
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- A love live music, went to Stereosonic 2012, Lady Gaga, Tim Minchin and the WASO...Awesome! John Butler is extremely inspiring & motivating. Also love supporting local WA bands...so try & attend local gigs out & about in Perth.
- I honestly don't read enough. Get my Womens Health mag - does that count? When Im in the 'reading' mood I enjoy reading True Crime, Autobiographies & Inspirational stories.
- Movies & TV
- Revenge, Californication, Hit the cinema at least once a fortnight. Loved Fight Club, Planes, trains & automobiles, The Inbetweeners, True Blood, Off Spring. I also enjoy documentaries. Danny Bhoy & Steve Merchant are my funniest comedians.
- I enjoy cycling & jogging. Joined a couple of running clubs, not to run a marathon, but to push myself to complete goals. Also experienced my first AFL game at the MCG, can't wait to do that again!
- Other Interests
- Looking back on 2012, I attended 15 different gigs. Love live comedy. Enjoy Sunday breakies out, people watching, a good glass of red, being by the water, post exercise endorphins, catching up with friends and being around positive thinking people. Love to make friends laugh : )
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LittleMissSunshine80 is online now.
- Get to know LittleMissSunshine80 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 May '13