Life is what happens while you're busy making excuses...no more excuses!!
My one aim in life is to make one person smile each and every day. If I can do that, I feel I have achieved my goal for the day. I believe in giving things your best shot, being honest with yourself and other people, and loving like you have never been hurt.
Some quirky facts about me...I am currently studying my Masters of Clinical Psychology (but no I can not read your mind!!)....I am loud and like to have fun (but I can be quiet and retrospective too)...incorrect spelling bugs me (your and you're!!)...I have a bucket list that I am slowly working my way through (you could very well be on it!)...my favourite colour is green and I own 2 green tree frogs...I love camping and being outdoors...I love spontaneous activities (but I also like to be organised!)...I believe in God and love going to church (this is something that is personal to me and something I would never push someone else in to - if this puts you off we were never meant to be anyway)...I look for the good in everything.
I am sick of answering the "so, tell me about your lovelife?" question with an embarrassed laugh and a quick change of subject! In saying that, I am not looking for just anyone, I am looking for my best friend and soul mate. Corny I know, but what do I have to lose?
At a glance
|Summary||LiveLaughLove82's details||LiveLaughLove82's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||26 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Adelaide, SA||within 500km of Adelaide 5000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Agnostic, Born Again Christian, Other, Other Christian, Anglican|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I want a guy who wants to have fun - someone who knows that life is a gift and it is meant to be enjoyed. I want a man who will treat me like a princess, someone who will laugh with me and be there when I cry. I want someone who isn't afraid to say what they think or feel.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Gosh it's a bit of everything really...if you looked through my iPod you would see AC/DC to Dire Straits to Jack Johnson to John Mellencamp to Xavier Rudd to The Temper Trap!
- At the moment it's all psychology text books...although I am reading a great book called The Boy who was Raised as a Dog. So interesting and thought provoking!
- Movies & TV
- Always love being able to chill on the couch when I can....not really a massive fan of TV but will watch whatever is on. Would rather watch a movie if I could.
- I'm a big AFL fan (Go Crows!) and love sport. Wish I could watch more NBL. Probably not into watching golf...
- Other Interests
- I enjoy going to the gym or going for a run. In summer, I love being on my kayak at the beach. I love being outdoors and love camping, fishing, and all the things girls aren't suppose to love!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LiveLaughLove82 is online now.
- Get to know LiveLaughLove82 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Jun '13