OK. Let's give this on line dating thing a whirl!
I'm a down to earth, independent woman trying to achieve a balance between work and play. Most of my week is spent parenting. Whilst my children are my main priority, I now have a bit of time to myself and would like to share some of it with someone special.
I like spending time with friends and family enjoying good food, wine, conversation and a laugh or two along the way. I have to admit I prefer a small group of people to a crowd, whilst I may not be the life of the party, I will certainly join in. I love a good movie either at home or the cinema - give me mainstream Hollywood!
Travel has been a recurring activity in my life to date, albeit nowhere near as often as I would have liked, but I'm determined it will be a continuing theme.
I think of myself as fairly easy going with a good sense of humor. I've even been caught out being cheeky on occasion.
I'm looking forward to meeting a like-minded man so we can discover some common interests and develop them together.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
LiveLifeNow's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||51 years old||48 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||Perth, WA|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
An independent, honest man to share in my re-discovery of the lighter side of life. Ultimately I'm looking for a partner who enjoys my company, and I theirs, regardless of what we're doing.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Easily pleased in the music department. Like a mix of old and new. Maroon 5 is my latest obsession.
- Had to back-to-back the 'Dragon Tattoo' trilogy and nothing else existed in the world until I finished. I'm a closet Harry Potter fan. I like an entertaining novel. Taking the time out to read is the challenge!
- Movies & TV
- Love a good movie - as long as it's not horror or too violent. TV-wise I can be caught watching the odd SBS doco and tune in to Insight or Q&A to catch up on what's going on in the world. Love a cooking show as I'm always looking for inspiration! TV series favourites include Offspring & The Voice.
- I try to get to the Gym every week. Social Tennis or Golf needs to be back on the agenda I think. Like to watch AFL (live or TV) and going to a game at the MCG is on my bucket list.
- Other Interests
- Ballroom dancing in a previous life! Have purchased an SLR digital camera with the idea I'll improve my photography skills.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LiveLifeNow is online now.
- Get to know LiveLifeNow safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Jun '13