Trying something new....
I'm relatively new to Melbourne this time around, but do confess I had an 8 month love affair with the city in my early 20s and vowed to return! Like most young Aussies I backpacked my way across the globe in my early and mid 20's, enjoying the carefree life for the better part of 4 &1/2 years. But at the end of the day, home is home, and I am loving being closer to family and friends. My passion for travel hasn't completely disappeared.. I try to make good use of my holidays and explore both home and foreign shores, next on the list of big adventures will be Central America I think! Or the Outback!
Love getting outdoors, be it the coast or the bush. But I don't do it enough! Closer to home I love trying out new places to eat or bars, a bit over the club scene. I'm most comfortable dressed casually, but love a good excuse to dress up every now and then. Love live music, and theatre and comedy when there is something on that catches my eye.
I'm pretty laid back and friendly, and hoping to meet people who are similar. I'm a bit of a dreamer at times, but also a doer. I love a laugh, and don't take life too seriously, but also love a good conversation and solving the worlds problems over a beer or glass of vino.
Relationships stem from friendships, it's the foundation that holds it all together. So I guess I'm looking for a best friend who'll love me for all my imperfections and me for his, and mutual attraction and chemistry. As a friend would say, let it unfold!
At a glance
|Summary||Livekat's details||Livekat's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||Melbourne - City, VIC|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'6/167 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Average, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Non-drinker|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
Friendly, honest, a glass half full kind of person. Loves a laugh and not so serious that they can't laugh at themselves. Easygoing and thoughtful to others.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- My taste in music ranges from indie, rock to classical, jazz and blues. Some of my favourites are the Beatles, the Stones, Pink Floyd, Janis Joplin, Joni Mitchell, Paul Kelly, Crowded House, Felice Brothers, the list goes on..
- My favourite is To Kill a Mockingbird, also love Jane Austen novels. Not reading any book at the moment, suggestions?
- Movies & TV
- Love comedies and drama. Laughed my way through the recent Aussie series, A Moody Christmas. father Ted, Black Books. Mad Men is another favourite. Love a good chick flick, I'm not ashamed to say!
- Just gaming at the moment, but love walking and hikes. Want to try paddleboarding and kitesurfing for something different this summer!
- Other Interests
- Enjoying the best of what Melbourne has to offer- great food and drinks. Enjoy cooking but am not a chef by any means.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Livekat is online now.
- Get to know Livekat safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 07 Feb '13