Looking for Mrs Right!
Hi, I'm 22 and a chef, Im also a teachers aide on my mornings off for children with special needs.
I'm a very mature and driven young guy with my head screwed on, I purchased my house a couple of years ago and now spend my time with volunteering wherever I can, time with family, my work and traveling. I've travelled all around the world from Asia, U.K, Europe and America, I travel twice a year usually NYC is included in both of them.
I'm a simple guy who likes a good time with the people whom I care about whether it be a night out or a quiet dinner at home.
At a glance
|Summary||Livelife90's details||Livelife90's ideal partner|
|Age||23 years old||20 - 28 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for an ambitious and driven young woman who enjoys the simple things in life, someone who shares the same interests and is willing to travel. Most importantly I'm looking for the person to share my life with, a girl with a heartbeat.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- An absolute fan of most music, with the exception of metal. Dislike immensely.
- I'm a massive fan of memoirs and autobiographies
- Movies & TV
- Massive fan of comedies, and anything lighthearted. From home alone (haha) to the hangover, and step brothers.
- American baseball and ice hockey.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Livelife90 is online now.
- Get to know Livelife90 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 Feb '13