I've decided that 2013 is the year for me to be brave & try new experiences ... here's to taking chances!
My first new experience? ... Skydiving!! I recently willingly, excitedly & slightly nervously jumped out of a plane ... I loved it & lived to tell the tale - so now it's time to be brave & move on to the next new experience ... online dating!
I'm not normally known for taking risks & doing extreme things, but I'm definitely willing to try new things ...
I'd love to travel ... locally, nationally & internationally ... I just need someone to do it with. I enjoy being out on the water - if only I had a boat! I'm a pretty relaxed person & I love to have a laugh.
At a glance
|Summary||LivingLife2013's details||LivingLife2013's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart, TAS||within 100km of Hobart 7000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
I'm interested in someone who is looking for a relationship. Someone who wants to join me on whatever adventures are ahead. Who doesn't take life too seriously and enjoys a good time and a laugh.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I always have music playing ... just about anything goes. Bruno Mars, Fun., Pink, Good Charlotte, Gotye ... just so you get the idea! Pretty much anything I can sing along to :)
- I'm a bit of a sucker for a romance novel ... tragic I know, but we all need a little romance of some kind in our lives! I generally don't have time to read anymore though.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy watching movies ... pretty much anything from chick flick to comedy to action to cartoons.
- I don't play team sports, but I try to get to the gym or walk/run regularly (that said, I'm far from a gym junkie!). I love watching cricket (when Australia plays a good game!).
- Other Interests
- I'm a pretty creative person and I'm in the process of establishing a hobby business selling handmade jewellery. I enjoy cooking - especially spicy foods. I enjoy having a glass of wine or two. I have a great family & friends, with nieces and nephews who I adore and love hanging out with.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LivingLife2013 is online now.
- Get to know LivingLife2013 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 05 May '13