The Best is Yet to Come - Life is good
I like to live in the moment with an eye on the future. My life motto is "Live and Let Live". I am just me - quirky, bold, stable, composed, easy to talk to, contented, family orientated, energetic, with a wicked sense of humour.
I enjoy getting away from the city on week-ends - an escape to the beach or the country side is a great way to relax and enjoy the outdoors. I am a little bit country and a little bit city - live in the city during the week and commute to the farm at every opportunity - the best of both worlds. I feel at ease in most situations and would be described as adventurous, capable and fun loving by those who know me well.
Raising my children into fine young adults has been my pride and joy and I constantly learn so much from them about the world and myself. They now have their own unique life adventures to follow and I now have mine.
I hope to meet a compatible man who will appreciate my femininity as much as my independence . Who knows how to be a good friend and lover and wants to take things one day at a time.
Getting to know someone one day at a time is half the fun... the other half is doing the ordinary and extraordinary together.
If you are confident, a good communicator, warm, loving and joyful we are probably a very good match.
At a glance
|Summary||LizLives's details||LizLives's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||50 - 65 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 75km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Widowed||Widowed, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any, No, Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Diploma||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Job role||Professional||Senior Management, Business Owner, Professional, Executive|
What I'm looking for
I would love to meet a good quality man who makes me smile, is happy with his life and wants to meet a special lady.
- Male, for a relationship
- I enjoy listening to most music.. it takes me on a journey from my childhood to the present.
- Biographies and autobiographies; non-fiction and the occasional cook book, Gardening Australia or Permaculture magazine.
- Movies & TV
- Romantic comedies, international film festivals, Action. I don't watch a great deal of televison but the Seinfeld series had me constantly laughing. The movie Forest Gump is a favourite, as it reminds me of life's magic.
- Walking in the early morning, cycling when the weather permits, swimming when its hot and balmy, kayaking when the water is like a sheet of glass, down hill skiing after a dump of heavy snow, sailing when the water is calm, the sky is blue and the wind is on my side.
- Other Interests
- Gardening, permaculture, travel, laughter
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LizLives is online now.
- Get to know LizLives safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: