The best is now - Live and Let Live!
I like to live in the moment with an eye on the future. My life motto is "Live and Let Live". I am well grounded, high energy, have a wicked sense of humour, am young at heart and possess a glass half full type of optimism. My strong family values are as important to me as is my integrity, compassion, warmth and my unconventional view of the world.
You are a man of strong character, are active, well travelled, enjoy the finer things in life and would like to share life's simple pleasures with a like minded partner.
You and I lead extraordinary lives - we have a love of the outdoors, the arts, theatre, family, home, friends, good food and looking after ourselves. We so look forward to opening night at a show at QPAC when we can dress up in our finest and enjoy a fabulous evening as much as we look forward to a cosy evening at home or cooking up a storm for dinner.
We engage in meaningful conversation, enjoy being silly together and often find ourselves laughing till we cry. Our relationship is sound and wonderfully intimate. We are eachother's best friend, and wouldn't want to be anywhere else - Salute!
At a glance
|Summary||LizLives's details||LizLives's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||48 - 58 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD||within 50km of Brisbane 4000|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'10/177 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Average, Social, Very Social, Private|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training||Financial Services, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, HR/Employment / Training, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Defence / Emergency Services, Advertising / PR / Media, Legal, Construction, Education / Science, IT / Telecoms, Accounting, Healthcare / Medical, Property / Real Estate, Agricultural, Sales / Marketing, Government, Consulting, Mining, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Professional||Professional, Business Owner, Management, Technical, Senior Management, Executive|
What I'm looking for
I would love to meet a really good man who makes me smile and has that certain edge.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I like it all - Jazz, Classical, Contemporary, Opera.
- Biographies and autobiographies; History and the occasional cook book, Gardening Australia or Permaculture magazine.
- Movies & TV
- Romantic comedies, international film festivals, Action. I don't watch a great deal of televison but the Seinfeld series had me constantly laughing. The movie Forest Gump is a favourite, as it reminds me of life's magic.
- Walking, cycling, swimming, kayaking, down hill skiing, sailing
- Other Interests
- I enjoy entertaining, permaculture, gardening, cooking, volunteering, self development, eating well and you.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if LizLives is online now.
- Get to know LizLives safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 15 May '13